Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2018 at 12:33 AM Last edited by Go Go Glamour Girl : 16th May 2018 at 2:42 AM. Reason: close this thread
Default WCIF Fairy Build Set by Krashkitty? Resolved
I use to have the entire Fairy Build Set by Krashkitty but for some reason I didn't save all of it. The attached file is a snapshot of the transparent fairy vine fence and the transparent fairy vine floor, it's all I have left. The original set had a transparent fairy vine gate, window, wallpaper and more variations of vine designs. I hope someone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 16th May 2018 at 1:56 AM
Is this it hun, http://modthesims.info/d/184353

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2018 at 2:35 AM Last edited by Go Go Glamour Girl : 16th May 2018 at 2:42 AM. Reason: close this thread
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
Is this it hun, http://modthesims.info/d/184353

:lovestruc
Sqealing with excitement! Thank you so much Michelle! I have been looking for about a week for this and thought it was taken down on some site 10 years ago. To think it was on here the entire time, ugh...I must have searched incorrectly on here when entering Krashkitty's name. Thank you again for answering my thread. So very happy and will back it up entirely this time. Off to play with the fairy Sims. Sending big hugs and love to ya! Yay!

To whom it may concern, please close this thread as it has been resolved.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th May 2018 at 5:41 PM
No need to close the thread - someone else might be looking for the same stuff. We generally don't close or lock WCIF threads. You can though mark your first post as 'solved' which tells people browsing the threads that your request has been answered (pick the edit button on your post).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc