Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 2:00 AM
Default Home Tutor or Homeschool cheat?
In Sims1, you could cheat and make your children miss the bus and stay home. In the middle ages, the wealthy had home tutors. The poor had no education. The closest I ever saw was the homeschool cheat. Does anything like this exist in Sims2?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 5:25 AM
Here are several items/mods for homeschooling/building your own school:

Homework
Schooltypes
School
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 5:49 PM
Or you could use the inSim, hack their grades to A's, and download this no school bus cheat I saw somewhere, I think it was on here. Then use those hacks and set up your own little classroom.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:29 PM
Has anyone developed anything like this yet for TS3?
Site Helper
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arries
Has anyone developed anything like this yet for TS3?
You will have a lot more luck asking in the TS3 WCIF. People who are still playing TS2 are less likely to know whether something exists for TS3 than people who are actually playing TS3.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 12:27 AM
Default ?
aye? anything?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 5:59 PM
From 8 years ago - I guess not (please don't resurrect 8 year old threads).

Simlogical and Inge's schools are still alive and kicking though.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc