Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1171
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 203 (Who?), Viewed: 44750 times.
Search this Thread
Old 17th Oct 2017, 12:32 PM #201
Charity
Original Poster

Mad Poster

11 Achievements

Yeah it makes sense that it would clash with Almighty Hat's mod as I think hers is a direct copy of his. He did say that the VC should work though, so I'd post in the Globe thread with the error you got.
Old 18th Oct 2017, 1:52 AM #202
FranH
Mad Poster

SIMelissa-the fact that AH's mod does a number to my lots -resetting the Lot Sync Timer all the time..irritating-while running the VC is why I won't play with her great mod-I did try it, but in the end I had to settle for the VC as being more important to me in terms of gameplay.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Old 18th Oct 2017, 6:36 AM #203
Sketching
Lab Assistant

I've had this mod for ages but I just noticed that Neighborhood Age Correct also edits the Days Remaining for the Grim Reaper and Crumplebutt. Installation files are as always and have been locked as read-only forever, but it's also too late to worry about it now!

Edit: Actually self-destructing inside.

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.

Stories and stories about mermaids, kings and sunken treasure, magic worlds where the impossible becomes the everyday!
Last edited by Sketching : 18th Oct 2017 at 9:06 AM.
Old 18th Oct 2017, 6:50 AM #204
SIMelissa
Forum Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranH
SIMelissa-the fact that AH's mod does a number to my lots -resetting the Lot Sync Timer all the time..irritating-while running the VC is why I won't play with her great mod-I did try it, but in the end I had to settle for the VC as being more important to me in terms of gameplay.

@Fran, I never had a problem with Hat's religion mod resetting the Lot Sync Timer or with the Visitor Controller. I had them all in my game the past month or so. Giving it up wasn't hard, though. It was a fun idea, but you are right. It is not a must-have like the Visitor Controller or so many other mods. However, I was surprised that it conflicted with Chris' new stuff. After all, it's a Chris mod re-do.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island

Section jump: