Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#126 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 8:03 AM
Market Stalls that different families can run! http://www.backalleysims.com/adults...4-Market-Stalls
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Market Stalls that different families can run! http://www.backalleysims.com/adults...4-Market-Stalls

I woke up this morning to find charity had left me a message worth more than all the gold, diamonds and pearls in the world.

IS THIS REAL, OR AM i DREAMING

Now all I need is to fix my stupid computer so I can actually use this thing for myself. (Throws out hugs, kisses, rainbows and smiles throughout the world)
Mad Poster
#128 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:26 AM
It'd be nice if one could get into the forum without having to log in. Their log-in page is broken.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#129 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
It'd be nice if one could get into the forum without having to log in. Their log-in page is broken.

It works for me to log in at the top of the page.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#130 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 12:00 PM
I can see why they require people to log in seeing as there are a lot of adult hacks there.

The top of the page works for me too though.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#131 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 12:57 PM

That looks cool though not quite the appearance I'd go for in a market stall - still a re-mesh might be possible. You could use it in shopping streets too - like the one in Polgannon - so sims could own shops along the high street. Another win for Chris I think.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
#132 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 2:18 PM
Very cool. I'd like to see food truck and TS3/TS4 stall variants.
Forum Resident
#133 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
Very cool. I'd like to see food truck and TS3/TS4 stall variants.
I've wanted a functioning food truck for years...

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#134 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 12:53 AM
@Charity : I was going to PM you, but, if other people can't get in, it may be a more general problem. I was in BAS last week. For some reason I have to use Firefox to access BAS -- it hasn't worked for me in ages on Internet Explorer. Anyway, I had logged in via Firefox. It asked me to change my password. I did this, but it never seemed to acknowledge that I had done so. However I discovered that I was now logged in, so I browsed the site for a while (and downloaded a rather naughty card table!). I started writing a post in their WCIF forum. (I'm still looking for that river steamer that used to adorn the front page at BAS.) It was the next day when I felt ready to post, but when I tried to, it told me I wasn't logged on. I found couldn't log on -- neither with the old password nor the new one. I clicked on the Forgotten Password link, but I haven't received an email, so I just can't get in. If you can still get in could you possibly ask cdpierson or somebody if they can help me. I think you know my user name on BAS (it's another of my favourite Sims, with a name beginning with "R"). As I recall from my user profile there, you're listed as my only "friend". But I can PM you my user name if you can't remember it.

If there is a general problem logging on, it might be worth highlighting that.

I'm not nearly as active on BAS as I am here, but I try to make my presence felt there, including a Blog, so I don't get kicked out as an inactive user. But if course, if I can't log on, I will be inactive!

Sorry to bother you, and thanks in anticipation!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#135 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 1:57 AM
I got in fine logged in without a problem

I did it with chrome however.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#136 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 2:14 AM
It actually allowed me to log in this time.

Quote: Originally posted by maxon
That looks cool though not quite the appearance I'd go for in a market stall - still a re-mesh might be possible. You could use it in shopping streets too - like the one in Polgannon - so sims could own shops along the high street. Another win for Chris I think.

Yes more tables with cloths.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#137 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 5:25 AM
I use firefox exclusively-and have been able to log in to BAS before-but as I've said, their pages are spotty, and their server has had issues (as Chris Hatch stated once). I just hate to have to reset my damn password every freaking time to get into the place.

I wish they'd fix their problems. If they really want to be known as a 'reputable' site for downloads they have to do something. It turns off customers when they're flashing money and nobody wants to take it.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#138 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 6:06 AM
Has anyone tried the stall yet? From description I understand it as only letting you sell things on racks, is that correct? Or can we sell any object by placing it on the counters?

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#139 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Has anyone tried the stall yet? From description I understand it as only letting you sell things on racks, is that correct? Or can we sell any object by placing it on the counters?

As far as I can tell both - not tried though. Might test today. You can't sell stuff on shelves though (which is a shame but maybe Chris is looking into that).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
#140 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 12:09 PM
I'm kinda glad others are having trouble logging in; now I know it's not me. I've tried reseting my password numerous times but I never get an email. This has been going on for months now, too. Does anyone know if the site has an email we can contact for log in issues?

I love that TS2 simming sites are still around, but I hate that so many force you to log in, even just to view a page or forum post. Like, we're all simmers, you know? So we know that we all visit multiple simming sites and no one ever really likes having ten different accounts for ten different places. Not to mention we can't possibly post on all of them. If a site wants me to sign up, they should just focus on making good content and having good, open conversation, imo.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#141 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 1:12 PM
As soon as BAS removes the log in requirement to download then someone will be on their ass about exposing children to adult content. It's for their own safety.

Who can't get in? Phantomknight and AndrewGloria? I'll post for you. Phantomknight what's your log in over there?
Alchemist
#142 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 4:56 PM
As soon as BAS removes the log in requirement to download then someone will be on their ass about exposing children to adult content. It's for their own safety.

Who can't get in? Phantomknight and AndrewGloria? I'll post for you. Phantomknight what's your log in over there?

Thanks @Charity. My log in is Klyns.

And it's funny that someone would think a log in would protect their kids. Determined kids would just create a log in! Like they lie about their age whenever a site asks them to enter their birthday, no? Unless the log in keeps pictures from floating around the internet?

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#143 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 5:30 PM
I was thinking along the lines of a login preventing google from indexing the pages.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#144 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 5:48 PM
Ah, ok then. It's funny, not to get too far off topic, but the best parental control I've seen was the aol software. I used to have that back when dial up was a thing. Everyone in the house had their own account and the administrator could set who was a kid, etc. Anyway, it could block access to all but approved sites. I used to have to bug my mom to let her allow me on cartoon network's site, off all places, not to mention various simming sites. I remember when I got older (in my teens) I had to beg her to give me free access or else I'd have to get her permission for every other new site I wanted to visit. But then times changed and now we have Verizon.

aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#145 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 6:07 PM
I don't agree with parental control software, children will find a way to bypass it and it's no replacement for actually talking to them about internet safety.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#146 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 6:36 PM
Yay! New items. :D

Is posting thank you notes good enough to stay "active"? I finally made an account and would hate to lose it.
Mad Poster
#147 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 6:58 PM
I have no trouble logging in, and I think I downloaded some mods from there maybe..twice? I'd be shocked if I was considered active...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#148 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 4:31 AM Last edited by Charity : 14th Sep 2017 at 6:08 AM.
Apparently only accounts with no posts can be considered inactive.

And yeah, kids can log in the same way that they can click on the button that says 'are you 18?', but I think that the mere presence of the block makes it the kid's fault for abusing it rather than the site's fault. They tried to warn the kids and that's good enough.

Okay, they're going to look into the can't change password stuff tomorrow (I caught them just as they were going to bed, bad timezone XD).
Mad Poster
#149 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 11:29 PM
They've sent me an email with a new password.

Thanks Charity!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Alchemist
#150 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 4:05 AM
I've got a new password email, too. Thanks so much, Charity!

aka Kelyns | she/her
Page 6 of 12