Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#601 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 2:28 PM
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#602 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 5:41 PM
Say ahhh
Field Researcher
#603 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 4:49 PM
Here is John Mole from Desiderata Valley after being abducted by aliens:

He later gave birth to alien quadruplets so that was the look on my face also when that happened since I only prepared for 1 baby
Field Researcher
#604 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 1:28 PM

You'd almost think they didn't hate each other's guts.
Lab Assistant
#605 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 12:48 AM
Penny Weiss's "Sure, Dad" face

Rhett looks adorable while talking about babies

And Skye is grumpy about everything in this post (but mostly just Rhett)

Inventor
#606 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 9:28 PM
Some pictures I want to share involved cheating and Sims getting flabbergasted of the event. Then there's wildcard Frank who unexpectedly showed sadness after a convenient interaction with William. Don't remember what it was about though.

Oh, then there was William with his cunning expression as usual. Always makes my skin crawl in a good way though.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#607 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 9:56 PM
Looks painful...
Mad Poster
#608 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 8:07 PM
Oberon Summerdream got a lot of money from a career chance card, so Titania took the opportunity to visit Downtown and spend money on makeovers, nightclubs, etc. I think she was a bit drunk when she met Mrs. Crumplebottom.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#609 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 10:35 PM Last edited by ourladyplumbob : 22nd Jul 2017 at 7:28 PM. Reason: I hate Photobucket
The faces of a rejected woohoo attempt: disgust and dejection.

NOICE
Mad Poster
#610 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 10:58 AM
1. Veronaville's secret shopper spawned at the Monty family's diner. His mouth looks big enough to eat one of the family if he doesn't like the place.

2. Puck Summerdream admires his new look after his makeover. He seems quite pleased with it. I took this picture before I remembered to change his makeup.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#611 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 4:14 AM
You ever smile so hard that your teeth literally cut through your lips?
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#612 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 10:36 PM Last edited by ourladyplumbob : 22nd Jul 2017 at 7:41 PM. Reason: Wow nice one Photobucket
This father and daughter love to play pranks on each other

Lab Assistant
#613 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 6:57 AM
Widespoties emotions from me
Inventor
#614 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 1:45 PM
Gitta being disgruntled.
'He, this is unacceptable! I'm taking care of your daughter and you just lay lazily on your bed reading!'

'I could use a shower and as far as I can see you just need to come off your lazy bum and act like a mom!'
Field Researcher
#615 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 3:27 PM Last edited by ourladyplumbob : 22nd Jul 2017 at 7:36 PM. Reason: I hate Photobucket
I think we all know what happened here (and who won)!
By the way, she had just given birth and the first thing he did was fight her. And she still won!!

Forum Resident
#616 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 12:27 AM

Muffin please.

Muffin. Please.

... Please.

I am Error.
Theorist
#617 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 4:04 PM
Playing fetch while it's raining and starting to hail face.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#618 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 11:23 PM
When I first got Christianlov's DNA Fixer last fall, I ran an experiment to see how it worked (For the download link, see my sig. For instructions, see post # 2662 in this thread). I made two parent sims with the same face template (I think it was template 1), put them into a test neighborhood and confirmed that their children could only have the same face as the identical parents. I backed out without saving and re-entered the lot to give the parents plastic surgery (Dad got an unlocked alien face that I found at MATY). I saved and exited the game, ran the DNA fixer and re-entered the game to breed them, with the following results.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#619 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 10:35 PM
Lux Curious and Baby Niel

Apollo Curious was just standing around smiling, had to snap a pic.
Lab Assistant
#620 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 2:24 AM

When you're posing sims, but accidentally unpause the game.

It's safe to say Jordyn has very strong feelings towards the bookshelf I just added to her house.

Mad Poster
#621 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 6:22 PM
More from Riverside:

1. Lisa Russilo driving to a date Downtown in Marty's Hunka. I leave it to the viewers to decide exactly why she looks like that.

2. Lisa managed to develop a crush on room-mate Marty Anderson, so she was less than thrilled when he brought college student Hanna Roberts home for some fun time.

3. Lisa was so angry at Marty and Hanna that she immediately rolled wants to "dance with somebody," "hula," and "smustle"!

4. Thomas Thompson watches while his grandson Robert and step-daughter Bethany play videogames. I'm not sure what this expression is. Either SSX3 has some really shocking cut scenes or Thomas just sat on a thumbtack.
Screenshots
Theorist
#622 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 9:56 PM
Instructor
#623 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 4:47 PM
Kimberly Debateau told her stepdaughter, Tara, about the time her sister, Samantha pee'd herself. This was Tara's reaction:

Mad Poster
#624 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 2:35 AM
Gunnar Roque looks as though he has just realized that Zoe Zimmerman's world revolves around somebody other than him (light bulb!).
Screenshots
Scholar
#625 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 7:03 PM

This is actually his neutral face...

I can't take credit for this guy. He's the founder of the Duckling Prettacy.

I feel like everytime I send someone to that lot, Maikana is there, looking like that.
Page 25 of 38