Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 1:41 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default sims 2 I cloned a young adult but found them in teens in cas
So because my old neighborhood was corrupted I cloned the appearances of all my sims using sims pe. However, a young adult of mine I'm pretty sure is the same as this sim I found in teens. I remade him as a teen and I'm pretty sure it's him. How come this happened? Because I cloned young adult him, not teen him. It's wierding me out and I didn't realize it until after I remade him and was like oh it was odd he was in teens in cas. Thanks so much in advanced.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 1:51 AM
Is there any possibility that you used a sim bin teen to make this sim originally?
Did you edit him in body shop? Is it possible you aged him down to teen there?
Have you looked in the Student Bin of a University hood to see if he's there, too?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Is there any possibility that you used a sim bin teen to make this sim originally?
Did you edit him in body shop? Is it possible you aged him down to teen there?
Have you looked in the Student Bin of a University hood to see if he's there, too?

He was born in game so he wasn't made from a bin sim
I didn't edit him in body shop
and he's not in the student bin at university, I was thinking he might be too

I'm pretty sure he's the sim I'm thinking of due to his nose
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 6:15 PM
And he had actually moved into a residence or dorm at University? If he had just been sent and was still sitting in the Student Bin, he hadn't aged up yet.

If it's not that, I have no clue. Sorry.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:35 PM
Wait, are you using the regular CAS (the CAS you get when you enter it in any neighorborhood or subneighborhood that isn't a Uni) or the YA-specific one that you can only access if you enter CAS from a Uni neighborhood? You can't make YAs in the regular CAS, so that's probably why he's showing as a teen instead. I would imagine he'd show as a YA in the Uni CAS, though.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 11:14 PM
So you extracted a teen, you cloned him in Body Shop and got rid of the Extracted sim, you opened a main hood CAS and he was in there? If he was cloned as a YA he should only show up in the Uni CAS not the main hood CAS at all. Did you clone him? All extracted sims must be cloned or they arrive already dirty.

So maybe you accidentally clicked the teen button or you didn't clone him and brought over some borkenness.

I would extract and clone again.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 2:48 AM
That's not how it works, Icad. If you clone a YA he appears in the Student Bin. He won't appear anywhere else. She says she never ran him through Bodyshop, and therefore didn't change his life state. In order for him to appear in both Create-a-Sim and Create-a-Student, he'd have to have two clones, one YA and one not.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
So you extracted a teen, you cloned him in Body Shop and got rid of the Extracted sim, you opened a main hood CAS and he was in there? If he was cloned as a YA he should only show up in the Uni CAS not the main hood CAS at all. Did you clone him? All extracted sims must be cloned or they arrive already dirty.

So maybe you accidentally clicked the teen button or you didn't clone him and brought over some borkenness.

I would extract and clone again.

Yeah I learned yesterday I was suppose to clone them in bodyshop too so I bet it was because of that thank you ^_^