Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 10:06 PM
Default What did you install/downloaded today?
I haven't, but to start off this thread I'll begin by saying the latest mod I had installed is NRASS Story Progression (very new to TS3 modding). What kind of content you install or downloaded today (a world, cc, mods, clothing, furniture, houses, hair, etc) ?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 11:09 PM
Some random crap from Around The Sims. Sandy's stuff is some of the best CC there is and I've been needing quite a few of small, unique objects. ATS doesn't have them all, not nearly, but there's a few things I can make good use of.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:04 AM
This sofa set. I really like its Art Deco design.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:48 AM
Ooh, nice. I have an Art Deco build sitting here on my other monitor as I type this so I almost couldn't be more in the market for Art Deco content.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
dodgy builder
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 10:30 AM
The murals are very nice.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 4:32 PM
This set from Around the Sims - I have a witch who needs these. http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/r...throom_02.shtml
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 7:13 PM
I just installed Story Progression last night. The stories I've been getting are so entertaining My favorite so far is a pregnancy announcement story: Mom is thrilled and celebrating, Dad is staring at a tree in the distance.
Alchemist
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 8:42 PM
The first two hairs from this post: http://curlysim.tumblr.com/post/116...eadlocked-hairs

I want to make some black sims so I needed more dreaded/braided stuff in my game

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#9 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 4:21 AM
A friend lent me their Origin account, so every addon I didn't have already! Nyahaha!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 3:18 PM
I may have bought myself a 1000 SimPoint bundle last night. For the second time. To buy all of 2 dresses with. That I'll need to modify extensively before I can use them.

insert signature here
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 5:12 PM
4t3 functional skating rinks ! I love when creators release more functional stuff.
Alchemist
#12 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deniisu
4t3 functional skating rinks ! I love when creators release more functional stuff.

I got those too, they look so much better than the ones we got with Seasons!

And I'm in love with this deco storage set by Koposov, I've been using it in a lot of office-type builds :lovestruc
I'm going to try the other 3 as well, hadn't seen them before!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
The first two hairs from this post: http://curlysim.tumblr.com/post/116...eadlocked-hairs

I want to make some black sims so I needed more dreaded/braided stuff in my game

I love Curlysim's content but unfortunately for me I think the hair and outfits are too high poly for my computer to handle so it makes my game load slower and I start to get terrible lag after the game loads up though that maybe just because I have too many custom content for it to handle so I had to take them out.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 7:13 PM
Sweetdevil's Curly Tuft hair retexture/age conversion/made unisex, here: https://sweetdevil-sims.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
A friend lent me their Origin account, so every addon I didn't have already! Nyahaha!

Damn I need friends who are obsessed with the sims too, I really want to get world adventures for the nectary and Island paradise to get a boat and teach toddlers to swim but don't want to fork over 40 euro for it