Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 8:01 AM
Default WCIF this mirror & flower earring/eyepatch?
I've recently downloaded a bunch of recolors by LuaSims and this mirror is one of the many recolors they've done:

However, I couldn't find any link to the mesh for this? I've also tried googling "romantic notions sims 2" without luck. I'm pretty sure that's not an EA mirror since I don't have it in my game (and I have every SP/EP of Sims 2 installed).

I'm also looking for these flower earrings and flower eyepatch:

I sent an ask to lilith-sims some months ago, but she has been inactive nearly for half a year, so I don't think I will get an reply :/
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 8:56 AM
The mirror is from the Kitchen & Bath SP.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BinahLaGoaty
The mirror is from the Kitchen & Bath SP.

Really? I can not for the life of me find it in the mirror section under deco? I have kitchen and bath stuff installed.. I'll take a good look again
*facepalm* you're right, it's there, my bad!
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 11:20 AM
These earrings aren't the same ones, but they are close. Sorry I couldn't find the exact accessories you are looking for.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2ultralover5
These earrings aren't the same ones, but they are close. Sorry I couldn't find the exact accessories you are looking for.

Oh thank you! They're not the same indeed, but I'll still gladly download them! :^D sad that they're only for cf though :^(
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
Oh thank you! They're not the same indeed, but I'll still gladly download them! :^D sad that they're only for cf though :^(

Aw, I saw the picture was a CF but I hoped it was for all ages though, at least child through elder.
Theorist
#7 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 9:23 AM
I think the flower eye patch is by daislia and can be found in the file shared by digitalangels HERE.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
I think the flower eye patch is by daislia and can be found in the file shared by digitalangels HERE.

Oh thank you! :^D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 11:57 AM
I think I finally found the earrings! They are a conversion by Emiliasims, and they are re-uploaded here!