Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 5:29 AM
Default Teen/adult sized nursery furniture/baby items?
Title, basically. Exactly what it says on the tin. I'm looking for baby/toddler things sized for sims larger than toddlers, preferably functional as either toddler items or adult equivalents (ex. a crib the size of a bed that functions as either a crib or a bed, a 3 tile changing table that functions as either a changing table or a dresser, etc.) Most important is a crib, but I'm looking for any and all types of nursery stuff. As for style, I would prefer either Maxis match or ultra-cutesy babyish, but anything's good as long as it fits the theme of "nursery".

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 5:47 AM
May I ask you...what are you planing to do with these?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 1:51 PM
Yeah sure. I have a story I've been writing that I want to recreate in my game, and a few of my characters are older children and young adults who are mentally babies and toddlers, and in order to fully recreate the families from my story I need furniture for the affected characters' nurseries. To this end i'm also looking for child/teen/adult baby/toddler style clothing for these characters to wear, and yes I already have the child diaper and tee outfits on this site. It's kinda hard to explain concisely. As for why put my story characters into my game at all, it's because silly Sim situations make good inspiration, and as a way to visualize characters and scenes. I don't really want to go on about my writing, just wanted to make clear that this isn't for "adult baby" fantasy shit. Although I really don't care about the creator's intention, just as long as I get something usable for my purposes.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

93 93/93
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 2:25 PM
Oh I see, thank you.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 5:35 PM
Well... f you want the story to be more realistic, larger baby-themed furniture may not be the way to go.

Most children and teenagers who are mentally on the level of a baby/toddler would in reality just have normal clothes (and maybe teen/child-sized diapers underneath that aren't particularly visible on the outside) and furniture that more fits their size and age, but with some modifications. Perhaps they would have a regular bed with side rails so they wouldn't fall out, and just a mattress on the floor for diaper changes and similar. They probably wouldn't have changing tables (that would be a very heavy lifting job...). If they couldn't walk, they would probably also have a chair- or ceiling lift to aid with getting them between the bedroom and bathroom. And they'd most likely be using a wheelchair or a large sports-buggy to aid with getting around. At most there may be a crib mobile over a regular bed, or some younger-looking toys and such than their age would suggest. Perhaps some more childish furniture or colors, but still, not in a nursery style. More like a child's room or something closer to their actual age.

However, if you're not planning on making this realistic, then that's totally up to you
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katlovet10
Title, basically. Exactly what it says on the tin. I'm looking for baby/toddler things sized for sims larger than toddlers, preferably functional as either toddler items or adult equivalents (ex. a crib the size of a bed that functions as either a crib or a bed, a 3 tile changing table that functions as either a changing table or a dresser, etc.) Most important is a crib, but I'm looking for any and all types of nursery stuff. As for style, I would prefer either Maxis match or ultra-cutesy babyish, but anything's good as long as it fits the theme of "nursery".

Reminds me of the adult baby costume haha
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 1:05 AM
@simmer22, I'm not intending to make this realistic. The point is that the caregivers are kinda nasty and see these characters as big babies who are just inconveniences. @sims2ultralover5, that is really funny.

93 93/93