Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2019 at 9:33 AM Last edited by KittyKatty : 12th May 2019 at 9:49 AM.
Default WCIF AL Fancy Schmancy Dining Table in pirate woods? - Solved
Hi, does anyone know if there exist recolors of the AL Fancy Schmancy Dining Table in yeti's pirate woods? I tried google, the yeti chalet at sims2artists, but I couldn't find it. I hope, someone can help me or give me a hint where to look for it. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 5th May 2019 at 4:31 PM
I'm still not quiet awake so didn't look at everything very well, but is this what you're lookin for?
Theorist
#3 Old 6th May 2019 at 12:53 AM
Not Pirate Wood, however, I thought I would mention my 2 all time favourite recolours of that table by vikncharlie, if you have not seen them you might like to take a look HERE and HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2019 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
I'm still not quiet awake so didn't look at everything very well, but is this what you're lookin for?

Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th May 2019 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
Not Pirate Wood, however, I thought I would mention my 2 all time favourite recolours of that table by vikncharlie, if you have not seen them you might like to take a look HERE and HERE.

Thank you! Not exactly what I was looking for but it will do together with your MALM recolors.