Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 25th May 2019 at 8:51 PM
Hello all! So far my dynasty is still going strong. We made it through the plague and finally one of my daughters are old enough to be wed off (Yay!) Her name is Lady Adrienne of Areothorn and she is the first born daughter of the late Duke Vernon and Dutchess Jade. She just became a teenager and she loves animals and to read. Currently, her half brother just became Duke. Let me know if you are interested in
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 29th May 2019 at 2:59 PM
I have another question, just to make sure I'm understanding it correctly. The Succession War. So it says if a close relative of my Previous Monarch is better liked than the designated one and has a negative relationship, thats when the war starts.

My Previous one was Graham, the designated one is Kayson (his son) and the closest relative is Alfonso (the Duke's half brother). So the war would start if Alfonso is more liked by the Dynasty family and has a negative relationship with Kayson? And then they have to win best out of 3 fights and whoever wins is the Monarch? Am I understanding that correctly?
Test Subject
#103 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 11:12 AM
So unfortunately, my file of this ended up culling some of my family tree, and now its all screwed up and had to quit....I'm debating to start back up again, but haven't decided yet. Just wondering if anyone still is playing this though, because honestly, it was really fun.
Test Subject
#104 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JokersGal
So unfortunately, my file of this ended up culling some of my family tree, and now its all screwed up and had to quit....I'm debating to start back up again, but haven't decided yet. Just wondering if anyone still is playing this though, because honestly, it was really fun.

I actually just got an account here because of this challenge. It seems fun an I've been preparing for a couple days now and having a TON of fun and I haven;t even started the challenge. I'm so sad to hear your family was culled though!
Test Subject
#105 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gigi1riv
I actually just got an account here because of this challenge. It seems fun an I've been preparing for a couple days now and having a TON of fun and I haven;t even started the challenge. I'm so sad to hear your family was culled though!

I actually started back up, so I'm hoping to see how far I can get on this. It really is a lot of fun. Let me know when you start, maybe we can arrange some marriages when come available lol. My Username is BergB09. I have a few of my olders ones still on there.
Test Subject
#106 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 4:52 AM
Hey all, not sure if the mod is still up to date, but I found something that might help for giving your sims a career AND a title....

https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post...requested-a-few

Its a Monarchy career and goes from Baron to King as the different levels (and also has a branch for the female titles too). I thought it was kinda interesting and would be fitting for this challenge. I'm going to try it out now and see how it works. :D
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JokersGal
Hey all, not sure if the mod is still up to date, but I found something that might help for giving your sims a career AND a title....

https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post...requested-a-few

Its a Monarchy career and goes from Baron to King as the different levels (and also has a branch for the female titles too). I thought it was kinda interesting and would be fitting for this challenge. I'm going to try it out now and see how it works. :D

Still playing!!! just really sparcely!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MOD!!!! Ive been playing this challenge for who knows how many years and this is exacly what i needed the whole time!!!

Play my sims 3 version of The Princess Challenge

Currently playing The Dynasty Challenge
Test Subject
#108 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 2:28 AM
I'm just now starting this challenge and I'm so insanely excited for it! I've got loads of CC installed to make everything look fairly medieval, at least to the best of my ability, and I'm starting basically from the ground up with just the funds given in the base game. I've technically already started, but I've spent the last few days trying to find which mod was dissapearificating my "Find Job" menu, and as I didn't even get out of day one and I'm already unhappy with the house I built I think I'm going to start over.

But I wanted to introduce The Duchess and Duke of Ravenica, Almira and Lionelle.

https://imgur.com/GVumXyP
This is Almira, who's a little cranky because she's really bored and trying to have some fun making a plate, but some jackoff is in her under-construction house interrupting her.

https://i.imgur.com/R2qSdbl.png
This is Lionelle, who's feeling great with his weird jelly dish that he autonomously spent the last of the families money on.

https://imgur.com/hNcaJGw
And this is Alicia, their humble handmaid, who's been trying to earn money by fishing, but the fish are too smart for her.

Almira will pass rule down to her female offspring (offering up many bachelors for those in need, I hope, though you may need to edit them a bit for CC) if and only if they're born a supernatural. She herself seeks power in the way of sorcery, while the good Duke seeks a long life away from the sun as a vampire. Should Lionelle fall pregnant with a suitable alien for the matriarchy, she will also be a candidate for rule. But for now, they simply need to start their journey, get some money saved up, and stake their claim on the land.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 22nd Oct 2019 at 1:35 AM
I wanted to share with everyone this Royalty Mod
Absolutely GREAT for this challenge, it provides titles over the sims head and the ability to have royal servants, heirs, partners, its really good!

Also this Longer Name Mod
I personally want my sims to be named "Princess _____" or "King _______" and the name space is too short if the sim's first name is more than 5 letters!!

Enjoy!!

Play my sims 3 version of The Princess Challenge

Currently playing The Dynasty Challenge
Test Subject
#110 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 5:31 AM
Alright people! My new years resolution...I'm going to start over on this challenge and actually complete it!! XD I'm determined lol

Wish me luck lol
Test Subject
#111 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 3:06 PM
Im going to try this challenge. It sounds really fun
Page 5 of 5