Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#401 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 1:05 AM
The fun part for me is including and playing the whole neighborhood evenly, it makes interactions between families more fun and the drama can really stack up!

Still waiting for my new computer to arrive... supposedly sometime this week so hopefully by next week I will be back to playing.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#402 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 10:40 PM
I was visiting Chicago for ten days but am back now and ready to spend some of my Saturday playing. I really love to hear how people organize their neighborhood. I like the idea of the motivation and it going hand in hand of where they live. I like the idea of having poor, middle class and rich areas. Sounds like fun. I wish I could just stay interested in a hood that long to develop things like that. But sadly I get bored and then I delete. Which is what I have done with my pleasantview. Yup, I'm one of those who play till they are bored then delete and start all over. So I'm back to the beginning and going to think of new things to add to my hood. For me it's all about the process not the end results because I just don't have the staying power to get to the end. lol. Creating and ideas are the most fun.

Pleasantview challenge my way.
Field Researcher
#403 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 11:37 PM
Got my pretty new computer yesterday! Im spending today installing everything...24 installation disks to get the whole game into the computer. Then putting in all my backups, and all the other general programs I need. Im thrilled to have the new machine but getting it all set up is just... BLEH!
Lab Assistant
#404 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 8:29 PM
congrats on the new computer. Were you able to save or are you starting from scratch? Huge install but you will be happy when it's done and you can play. I would suggest starting off with clean hoods from this restart.

Pleasantview challenge my way.
Field Researcher
#405 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 2:21 AM
I was able to save the actual game but I lost the pictures I had taken for my latest family so Im just going to do a text update for the Jacquet family with an explanation why there aren't pictures. They would be too hard to duplicate, especially since the family has already been played thru the events.

Im looking into the Motivation changes that Ana was talking about. Its a little involved and Im not sure I will keep strictly to it, but I can use the info to help me decide who is highly successful and who might struggle more. I downloaded an item that helps limit skill building but you have to manually set it for each Sim & for each separate skill. This isn't bad for a small family or a single Sim. In a big family like the Burbs, I might just do the limits on the Low Sims and leave the rest (who are all average) to just go along.

Ill be back to actual playing soon, the Ramirez family next.
Field Researcher
#406 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 9:12 PM
I've been playing the families that aren't very important to my story line and working my way through all the extra Uni students and have decided that at the beginning of next round there will be a plague simply because there are way too many families for me to play at once. I prefer smaller neighborhoods. I've cut back on a few families already by merging them.

I made Trisha Traveller sibling to Chaz Whippler (a uni sim who recently dropped out and married due to his girlfriend's pregnancy) Trisha and Trent were killed in a tragic lightening strike while they were hiking, but Tina lived. She is now living with her aunt and uncle. Her aunt recently gave birth to a son, who just aged to toddler. All the Bluewater Villiage residents spent their time looking after their shops or crafting items. Nothing exciting to post. Knocked out another semester at Uni.

Then finally made it back to the families for my story line. At the Asylum Nina aged to an elder and threw a great party. She made friends again with her sister, explaining that she was ready to move on, and wasn't willing to sacrifice others to live a longer life. Dina was sad, but understood. Sabrina avoided her aunt and left soon after the cake was cut. Once her daughter left Nina decided it was really time to party and wooed her way into Doctor Julian Cooke's bed. Matthew Picaso couldn't understand why his wife Jessica was so excited about Chester Geike's alien babies even though Chester had moved out and accused her of cheating on him. After they fought she ran off and no one has seen her since. (She's in the sim bin, and will move in with Chester and the alien babies once his rotation starts.) Mathew then took all his frustrations out on zombie Herb and they fought constantly. Finally I put an end to it by locking Herb in one of the bathrooms, for story purposes Mathew did it, and Herb eventually passed away. Nina found a genie lamp and is now spending the rest of her days platinum. She also wished for money and the asylum was able to fix a lot of things that were broken or missing. It is more of a resort area for sims to escape while they rebuild their motivations than a place for punishment.

I am currently playing Sabrina Caliente, as it is summer time she has no school, and her grades are still 'F's, but I think she will be able to pull them up in time to graduate with at least a 'C'. Her LTW is a marriage/kids related one, but I forget which one, so I am trying to find her a good mate. Between digging for treasure in the park and working at coffee shops she has made enough money to rebuild her home, although there is almost no furniture. When she isn't working she cruzes the neighborhood looking for a perfect date. Her turn on is for blondes that stink, but for three days she refused to flirt with any of the blonds I introduced her to no matter how good of friends they were, then finally I realized the paper boy is blond. She has double bolts for him, and he has a crush on her now, but they are taking things very slow as I won't let him move in until she is an adult. Basically she gave him a cell phone and calls him to come over once he is done with work and they read books together. When the dates end she spends a few hours putting books back on the shelf as they are everywhere. I would find this annoying except he is a knowledge sim and she is family and a bit shy, so I see it as they are just friends but are slowly getting to know one another. I finally let them have their first kiss, and next time they date she will ask him to go steady. I'm quite pleased with how her story is turning out.
Field Researcher
#407 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 3:42 AM
Cool idea to have a plague to thin out the ranks. My neighborhood isn't too bad yet but if it gets too much there might be something of the like there for me as well.

Update to my Blog: Troubles for the Jacquet Family

I found the pictures! So its a full chapter! Enjoy!

Going to go play the Ramirez family now.
Field Researcher
#408 Old 1st May 2013 at 9:50 PM
Finished up with Sabrina Caliente, she and the paper boy are going steady and she went back to school for the first time today. She managed to pull her grades up to a D+, and still has a week of school left. She didn't bring home any homework, but had a friend come over instead.

Next I played the Ramaswami house. They did everything fine on their own. I sat back and watched a movie while I let them do their own thing. I did adopt an old poodle for them, but that was it. They decided to have a baby on their own, and she just got her first baby bump. Neither have skilled for promotions, but through chance cards they have each received one.

At the Geike household Jessica Piccaso moved in. Chester is head over heals for her and proposed almost immediately, but she refused. She told him that she isn't sure what she wants in life and hasn't yet gotten over her ex-husband. They are currently taking turns sleeping on the couch as the house has only two bedrooms, one of which is full of cribs and baby stuff. Colt and Morgan aged to cute toddlers but have not yet learnt any skills. They have two days left in this rotation.
Test Subject
#409 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 9:21 AM
Is anyone still playing this Pleasantview Challenge?!
Just curious as I've been reading the boards and am thinking about restarting my game from scratch and doing this challenge. Pleasantview is my favorite neighborhood and it's been a while since I've played (and I've never really played Bluewater Village or businesses). I've been focusing on building and decorating when I actually have time to play S2, but wouldn't mind revisiting my old peeps and giving them another shot (preferably without my micromanaging everything... )

If you are playing, are you posting the pictures/ stories somewhere? Any ideas on where I can post? What's the easiest/ most convenient site? (I uploaded a Legacy Challenge to the original Sims 2 site once upon a time... But the game crashed and then the site went down, and I haven't written since. But I enjoy the story-telling aspect and it kept me consistently playing the same families and keeping track of the story lines).

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#410 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 10:07 PM
Some of us just post little summaries here on the thread. That's how I started it out, but then I moved it to a blog site. I use Blogger, its part of google. I think its really easy, just upload the pictures you want, put them in order, caption them and off you go! Here is a linky to the FAQ & start pages for more info if you like: https://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g

I need to get back to playing again. Had RL issues hit me very hard and im not fully recovered but a little escape from reality might do me some good!
Test Subject
#411 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 12:55 AM Last edited by marinka512 : 27th Jun 2013 at 1:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kittylynn74
Some of us just post little summaries here on the thread. That's how I started it out, but then I moved it to a blog site. I use Blogger, its part of google. I think its really easy, just upload the pictures you want, put them in order, caption them and off you go! Here is a linky to the FAQ & start pages for more info if you like: https://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g

I need to get back to playing again. Had RL issues hit me very hard and im not fully recovered but a little escape from reality might do me some good!

Thanks for your help! How far are you in your Pleasantview Legacy? I might peek in, if you don't mind.

I might blog, also... (I have a Wordpress blog I started posting random quotes and pictures in, but haven't been consistent). And not that I need a ton of people to read my "blogs", but some kind of an audience is probably preferable. Seems like people are more into the S3, and I'm not sure I'm a fan (even though I have most of the expansions and everything -- takes too long to load and I hate seeing the white boxes on my screen while waiting for the real items to show up! Although a "regular" Legacy Challenge in S3 might be do-able.)

I see all sorts of challenges online (Pleasantview, Legacy, Asylum, Apocalypse, Kingdom) and want to try one but I'm the sort that needs a buddy to "join" me. I'll be home from vacation in a few weeks and can start working on Pleasantview. It's going to take a while since RL is so demanding these days... :
Field Researcher
#412 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 1:51 AM
Im halfway through my 2nd & 3rd Rounds, its confusing because normally it would just be Round 2 but instead of playing them for only 1 season, Im playing each house for 2 seasons to really dig into some storylines I had in mind. That makes it rounds 2 & 3 at the same time, just to keep track of the time passing if nothing else. If you want to see how its going so far there is a link to my blog in my Signature..
Test Subject
#413 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittylynn74
Im halfway through my 2nd & 3rd Rounds, its confusing because normally it would just be Round 2 but instead of playing them for only 1 season, Im playing each house for 2 seasons to really dig into some storylines I had in mind. That makes it rounds 2 & 3 at the same time, just to keep track of the time passing if nothing else. If you want to see how its going so far there is a link to my blog in my Signature..

I've been following along and commenting... Keep it up!
Test Subject
#414 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 2:14 AM
Default Pleasantview is back with a vengeance...
Okay, sorry guys, but I am new so if I do anything wrong or whatever, I'd appreciate it if you pointed it out so I don't stand on too many toes... Anyway.

Recently I got pretty bored with making my own custom neighbourhoods, not sure why, but it just happened, so I was Googling, and I came across this thread (which inspired me to make an account on here so I could join in).

Since I last installed my game, I haven't touched Pleasantview, so it was already a clean hood. I thought I'd share what I'm doing with the characters.

(Please note that this is just a brief overview and I am writing a much more detailed and story-like blog, the link will be at the bottom of this post).

I have Pleasantview, Bluewater Village, Sim State University and Downtown (to give you an idea of the characters I'm playing).

I have only played Day 1 of each family/character so far, but it took HOURS, if you include all the semesters and Bluewater families!
Basically, the Oldie's moved into a nice little house near the Pleasant's, and they are there solely for back-up for Mary-Sue really. Also, Coral is the only ally to Lilith right now. I will explain why in a moment. Despite Herb's Romance Aspiration, I really like the idea of them dying together as morbid as that may sound so he will be behaving (even though he thinks Brandi Broke is pre-tty fine!) Day 1 was pretty uneventful for these guys.
For the Goths, it was a very heavy going day. Cassandra was left at the altar by that toerag Don (quoting Morty), Darren Dreamer asked her out, but she said no because it was too soon, but I see a Dreamer/Goth merger in the future! Then, Bella turns up on the doorstep.
Note: I didn't use a clean hood to get her, and this thing where everybody says she dies because she has a death token... problem solved if you age transition her with the tombstone of life and death, which also fits in with the story much better as well because Cassandra can't be older than her mother =| I really enjoyed writing the Goth's first day on my blog, it was quite emotional and they're normally the family I get bored with the quickest.

For the Pleasants, day one was a disaster. Lilith poked her sister, and then threw a drink in her own mothers face! =O and then angela slapped her! Daniel was caught cheating because MS was demoted, and they broke up so she went to live with the Oldies. Kaylynn then moved in because she'd been kicked out of her flat. (she's pregnant with Daniel's child but nobody, including her, knows yet)
The Dreamers had quite a good day. Understatement! Cassandra dropped by, and before I could get Darren to put the moves on her she kissed him smack on the lips! He took that as a sign and proposed on the spot, and she accepted, naturally. I've always thought of her as quite desperate. He rang Mortimer to get his blessing, and meanwhile Dirk got a job and cleaned himself up a bit. I've never understood his clothing choices. He got Lilith round and she didn't like it, so they argued... Not looking good for Lilith.
Moved the Burbs in, made Jennifer have a real issue with Mary Sue, whilst John is quite sympathetic, causing friction between them. Jen's pregnant, but again, its not obvious yet so nobody knows. They'll be pretty skint really, Jen can't find a job she likes, and John's only on Level 1 of Law Enforcement. They'll have to move soon to accommodate the new baby.
Don: Woohoo'd with Nina, sent her home. Woohoo'd with Dina, sent her home. Studied for a promotion so he can buy a party villa. Standard Don stuff really, he seems unfazed with the whole Cassandra situation.
Caliente: Installed a burglar alarm, but Dorian the policeman is rubbish so he got away anyways. Dina and Nina BOTH pregnant with Don's children but don't know each others betrayal yet. They're bonding because Nina is consoling Dina over Bella Goths return... Mortimer walked by and Dina argued with him. I'm thinking she may demand a cash sum for her silence on the matter...
Broke: My favourite family! Brandi is obviously pregnant already, and I smartened their trailer up somewhat. When Dustin realises his mother is expecting again, he resolves to clean his act up and be a good big brother/father-figure to his younger brothers. So he does his homework, ditches the awful clothing. He also quits his job when he learns that career-friend Gordon King attempted to burgle the Caliente sisters (Brandi's old school friends) because he has a bit of a crush on Dina...

Erm, Bluewater, lets see. Nothing really happened, they just got on with their business's. I learnt that Gilbert Jacquet is going to give Don a run for his money! I also foresee some competitiveness between Lisa and some of the other business owners.

Gieke, the Larson twins and the Traveller family were all moved into Pleasantview. Again, nothing really to tell of, they're unfamiliar characters so I'm getting the feel of them at the moment. I think Jason Larson has the hots for Dina.

University is dragging a bit now to be honest. Especially when you're playing different lots. I merged Freshman, Phoenix and Swain together and shoved them in a dorm. I cleaned up the fraternity/sorority girls and boys and established a relationship between Joshua Ruben and Tiffany. As for the rest, time will tell!

Here's a link to my blog - I promise it's a gabillion times better than this quick overview I've given. I'd love to hear other people's stories for Pleasantview and I'll happily follow and provide feedback on any blog on BlogSpot/Blogger,com!

http://mypleasantview.blogspot.co.uk/
Forum Resident
#415 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 7:22 PM
I have needed to wait to begin this challenge owing to a computer breakdown. (LOVE this thread!)

So, I shall begin at the beginning:

Don Lothario is feeling restless and ready for a change...he remains engaged to Cassandra Goth...meanwhile Cassie has been on her own in spooky Goth Manor since Mortimer married Nina (not much change there..)..however, Mortimer purchased a nice new home for his bride, his young son Alexander and his sister-in-law, Dina Goth.... Alex is quite upset over having a step mother forced upon him while there is every reason to believe that his mother is yet alive..over time I've listened to how many players dislike Alexander..I think he is an interesting Sim and, this time around, have made him the major actor in the drama happening in his father's home. Alex is is still in elementary school..and is already uncle to Cassie and Don's infant daughter, Bella Belle. Cassie really is quite mysterious and seems happy to have Goth Manor all to herself...Darren Dreamer gave up attempting to earn a living simply by selling paintings and has gone into Law Enforcement...Dirk seems a bit lost right now..he works partime as a gamer...now to really mix things up!

Beneath Cassie's quiet, mysterious exterior there is a lot going on! She is currently carrying on romantic relationships with Don Lothario, Darren Dreamer, Jason Menon, Benjamin Long and her "old flame" Mary Sue Pleasant. Fellow scientist Benjamin Long has moved into Goth Manor.

Bella Belle threw a tantrum destroying her doll house when her mother gave birth to twins, Agnes Maria and Doris Day. The twin's father is Darren Dreamer.

Cassie gets a thrill from balancing several romances all at once, however she will not put up with being cheated on. Benjamin is currently "in the dog house" for flirting with townie Ivy Copur.

Cassie is again on maternity leave...this time Benjamin Long is the father.

Bella Belle and the twins enjoy having Benjamin around. He spends more time with them than does thier busy career oriented mother.
Lab Assistant
#416 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 10:42 AM
i am going to do this challenge! there is gonna be so much unexpected twists! i will tell you about my little pleasentview story
Lab Assistant
#417 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 3:20 AM
I'm doing this challenge too. Just started. I moved the Oldies into a trailer and the Burbs into a condo house. I started off with the Pleasants. Mary Sue had her suspicions of Daniel's flirting with the maid and decided to get pregnant on purpose hoping to bring him back to his family responsibilities. She had twins! This is the first time I have ever kept the two together so that surprised me. After the birth Daniel quit his job and became a stay at home dad. Mary Sue started working on her LTW career. She got a make over to help keep Daniel's eyes from roaming. Daniel is so happy to finally have a boy being that he is a sports fan. Lilith with all her sneaking around with Dirk she got pregnant so both her and her mom had babies at the same time. Daniel had to look after three babies while Lilith continued school. Angela seeing the trouble with her parents marriage and what babies were like she decided to break up with Dustin and focus on her schooling. She moved out as soon as she graduated high school and started her own in home entertainment business. Her LTW is to have 5 top ten ranked businesses. She is on level 9 for her home business. She swore she was only going to focus on her career but she swooned over Ethan every time he visited. The feeling was mutual. Never mind that he is like 60 and she is 21. They seem to really adore each other so I had her invite him to move in. chemistry bolts have their own thinking is all I can say.
Lab Assistant
#418 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 9:07 PM
I have decided to update on this challenge even if no one is around. The oldies have become farmers. They own the local grocery store [community] and sell fish & produce. Using the teleporter they look after there grandkids every monday to give Daniel a break and to keep the family relationships up.

For the Goths, Cassandra married Don at her house but I made Don selectable so that Cassandra would take his name and have his child. Don moved into the family house. Mortimer married Dina [even though in my clean hood, Bella is around] and in both weddings even though Don was around who has love interests with Nina, Dina & Cassandra nothing happened to make them jealous. I have never had Don move in with Cassandra and there could be some cheating with Dina happening... Don is working on his LTW to become a rock god. He basically married Cassandra for her connection to the family money that Mortimer is persuaded to use to back him up financially for his career and for Don to open a Bowling Alley with a music hall [community] for his band to play at. Mortimer and Dina went to Twikkiki Island for their honeymoon. Dina bought new jewelry, vacation clothes and got anything she wanted like massages, dinner out, etc. Her first want marrying into the family was a car over $11,500. She will get it. Mortimer treats her really well. They with ACR chose to have a baby and I had no intention of them having one but now that they will I have decided that Alexander will be gay and will be coupled with Beau since he is not needed to keep the Goth name alive. Cassandra is pregnant and will produce the Lothario heir.

Darren sold off everything on the top floor of his house and downsized it to a rancher. He was able to pay off all his bills and afford to open a art gallery [community]. He is an artist who does custom work that is sought after. I photoshop pictures I've taken while playing the families and put them in to the painting folder so he creates family portraits. He also does custom artwork to bring something new for decor. He met a townie and fell in love. Dirk is still a teen but his child he had with Lilith does not have his last name so he will have to have another. With who I'm not sure yet.

Brandi with her great cooking skills opened up a bistro cafe [community] that sells take out dishes she prepared. She buys produce and fish from the grocery store to use in her dishes. Beau is busy skilling to prepare him to move out and open a Training Institute [home] when he is an adult. He will partner with Alexander. They both will teach classes and make their living by charging tuition which will be paid to them by the cheque mod from the sim who received the training. They will teleport them in. There training institute will be used instead of university. Brandi had a girl named Riley. She is at toddler stage right now. My plans are for her to marry Levi Pleasant.

John Burb opens an a Electronic shop and works towards a gold badge with the robot station. He will sell all the custom made robot products and the catalog electronics for a cheaper price. Jennifer works towards her LTW. Lucy turns into a teen and she will end up marrying Dustin who will own a Mechanic shop making and selling the custom car and the catalog cars for cheaper.

Nina is pregnant with Don's child. The sole way she makes money is by going on dates and selling the gift she receives. She has received two stereos so far. She had twins! Channing [boy] & Stone [girl]. They are toddlers now.

I'm really enjoying this challenge. I'm in a way doing a build a city type thing with it by having community stores that are owned by a sim who makes something custom that can't be purchased in the catalog. Also making it easier by letting them buy cooked food at the bistro and learning skills at the training institute.
Lab Assistant
#419 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 9:17 PM
I have added so much stuff and I'm excited about it. I've built an economy system. There is a hospital, town hall [police / court / mayor office], fire hall, and church. All the sims seasonally pay taxes off their earnings. The percentage depends on if they are poor, middle class or well off. This all gets pooled into a fund that pays for the community buildings and the employee salaries. So no more newspaper jobs for my sims. So I have a mayor, judge, police officer, fire fighter, pastor, doctor etc. So when I play they go check in twice a season to work at the community building to do their job. I will use the teleporter to tp sims in that are needed. For the hospital, doctors look after the sick, checkup with pregnant sims, and do physicals yearly. The police will take people in for questioning who were caught fighting, theft, vandalism [kicking over garbage cans] and any unnatural death. Once they have booked them for the crime then it is up to the laywers and judge to tp the criminal in to have a court hearing. If found guilty could either have a jail sentence or pay a fine that will be added to the town finances. The mayor will hold meetings and decide where the funds should go for the building of more community lot's or paying the mortgage of the ones they already have. Yup, no free builds. The fire fighters will be on call by tp when a fire breaks out. They are volunteer. The church is setup for indoor and outdoor weddings with a hall in the basement for dining & dancing. The pastor officiates the ceremony and will be tp'd in for that. However, on active days she will go to the church for service. I have placed all sim families in three categories. Religious - goes to church every sunday / Agnostic - goes to church only on holidays / Atheist - doesn't attend church. The religious type pay 10% tithe, Agnostic pay a tithe per service. Sims will pay a fee for weddings held there for the pastor, dj and caterer. All church funds will go to paying employee salaries and the rest will go to scholarships to poor sims for tuition to Thorn Hall the training institute which is a residential where they have the podium to teach badges and skills. Teens move out and live there to gain skills to help them when they are adults.

I have in my game a no 20k handout so the poor normally must live in apartments and hustle to make money at first.

All stores and entertainment builds are owned by sims. So when a sim goes shopping they pay a 10% tax on things they purchase that goes into the town hall fund. Everything in the stores is set to the lowest price so the sim pays directly to the owner by using a check the rest of the money minus their 20% discount for shopping in the community instead of the catalog. Entertainment places have a fee for entrance and the sim pays that to the owner by check as well. This way owners can make money from purchases.

It's going to take some bookkeeping to pull this off but I like the idea of having a system for the town in place. I already have a word document up whenever I play that has each family and their goal and future plans. So I'm ready to add this to it.
Lab Assistant
#420 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 2:49 AM
i started with giving Lilith and her bedroom a makeover and i made her more of an emo/scene girl i also enlarged her room using that blank room next to her room and turning that into a music kind of room i gave angela a makeover but i only changed her hair to a pony tail i got from raonjena and thats the only thing i changed with angela i did not change the hair color something else i did is make lilith have a bad relationship with Dustin Broke and i am planning to make the 2 couples go on different sides, go to different universities (when i get university which will be soon) and make one couple live in a sub hood and the other in the main hood so i also might plan to make Daniel Pleasant a little more mature (because he is middle aged) and make him dump the maid i also made mary sue pregnant i wanted her pregnant because i want Daniel to have a son (hopefully) and make him the sporty type (that being because Daniel is a Coach) i think thats all if i get a girl then i will make her a tomboy type but i hope thats all i did for now!
Mad Poster
#421 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 5:28 AM
and you get the prize for the longest sentence and since you don't have any periods you don't need any capital letters either heres your prize

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#422 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
and you get the prize for the longest sentence and since you don't have any periods you don't need any capital letters either heres your prize

sorry? sir i didn't have much time so don't be rude please

Anyways, I started playing with the Goth Family. I made Cassandra and Don make out, before they got Married. Too bad it didn't work , then Cassandra got sad and changed her look. I gave her cc Hair, Contacts, and Makeup, she was very sad that she, attempted to kill herself. Ok so basically i did this for the story line but i basically made her fall asleep on the floor and put these pills next to her and made them "sleep pills" and wrote in the album that she ate heaps of them. the she woke up went to her bed and before any of that sad Cassandra stuff. Cassandra herself called her mother (because she was crazy) and invited her over. Turns out that was a big twist! But Bella arrived when Cassandra was asleep.... on the floor. Mortimer made out with Bella and Proposed to "Renew there Marriage" and she said yes.
Thats it for now folks! next time i plan on playing the Caliente Sisters
Lab Assistant
#423 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 9:22 AM
a friend orded university on ebay for me so soon enough i will be able to make the teens of the neighborhood go to College!
Lab Assistant
#424 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 8:03 PM
wow, I thought the same thing about Daniel that having a son would keep him at home instead of chasing Kaylynn. So Mary-Sue had twins, one boy and one girl. Cassandra and sleeping pills. Very creative!

I did a big cc makeover for all mine too. I have played them too often looking exactly the same as they were intended so this time I wanted to mix it up. However, I did keep the same hair color so it makes sense with their offspring like Daniel with red hair but I did change Lilith's hair color. Here are some pictures.

Brandi Broke

Nina Caliente

Jennifer Burb

Dirk & Lilith Dreamer

Dina Goth [Caliente]

Mary-Sue Pleasant & Kaylynn Langarek

Lucy Burb

John Burb

Daniel Pleasant

So I'm sure there is a bit of a shocker with some of these. Let me explain Lilith's look. It's not about the blonde bombshell that she really isn't. It's more a goth with shocking white hair. She wears a black outfit that looks like high fashion that I got at all dressed up. It's more about looking like one of those cool emo / goth dolls. Or at least that is what I was going for since I see her as the type who would wear anything for a shock. lol. Oh and her hubby Dirk sure looks dreamy as his last name suggests.

Darn forgot to do cc eyebrows on many. Will get on that. Oh and Mary-Sue became mayor and who works as her secretary? Kaylynn. I found that to be funny since I wasn't thinking when I chose their jobs to do in the community. Some good drama there.

So Daniel's makeover needs to be explained. I totally saw him as a jock and tough guy. Wanting a son and being into sports because he is a coach. But then I thought well there just might be something in his closet that he doesn't show to the world. After quitting his job to stay home and be a full time dad he was able to finally feel free to just be himself. Perhaps, being with the babies soften him up to not feel so conscience or guilty about his secret. And the fact is that Mary-Sue and Kaylynn got to know each other at work and Kaylynn told her Daniel's secret and why they got along so well. If you look at Kaylynn's picture I see her having a bit of masculinity in her so I could see her taking the lead and Daniel enjoy being treating like a girl. Anyways, Mary-Sue took a bit of time to think on it but then talked to Daniel. She let him know she was okay with it and would support him in whatever he decides. So Daniel is growing out his hair and wearing makeup. I'm really not sure what term to give him if it's cross dressing or if he will change gender.. I don't have any dresses for males but I do have him wearing an outfit that makes him look slender and not so bulky. So yah! lol. I'm having fun and hopefully anyone who reads this post will not take any offense from my playing out a role on Daniel that I really don't know that much about but find it interesting. So if I use the wrong term or feelings, no harm ment.

Oh and I would like to mention that with Daniel I have added diversity to my hood. I created a gay bar and used the visitor controller to keep it so gay guys go there. I'm going to create a lesbian place too. I have decided that Beau and Alexander will get together since they are both gay when I check ACR. I'm not sure yet who will be the lesbian couple. I noticed that pleasantview from the start has just about everyone paired up in straight relationships. I pretty much continued with that storyline but with the second generation there will be more diversity since I like that. I've added religion as well or lack of it depending on if they are atheists. If anyone has anymore ideas of what I could add for variety let me know.
Lab Assistant
#425 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 7:40 AM Last edited by Just_Tweens : 21st Nov 2013 at 7:56 AM.
ok so let me explain something:
i messed the thing up:
i sent Angela to College way to early
I accidentally messed up some of the relationships in the hood
some things went wrong with me little plan
that all results in me having to start again but don't worry i didn't do too much with the sims next time i will:
1 be more careful
2 give everyone in the hood a makeover
3 wait until the teen's birthdays to send to college
i promise all this to all of you and i promise it will be good
ps. i got university recently so i am collecting all stuff packs and expansion packs slowly but surely
EDIT: how do you change there skin and eyes to custom?
Page 17 of 19