Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:20 PM
Sad to hear this, you will be truly missed.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:31 AM
Dearest Squinge,
Thank you for all the time you have put in to each of your mods and hacks. I am, as are many others, sad to see you leave the "community." You will be missed much. You always bring a smile to my face, and I have enjoyed seeing all your work-the imagination you put into all your work.

I want to say again. Thank you for everything. I hope you find happiness and maybe after some 'down time' you might change your mind? If not, then you will be very much missed around this community!

Thank you very much (again),
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Instructor
#28 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squinge
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone I am done making mods & please feel free to modify my mods any way you wish.

Squinge

an how can we modify your work if you asked everyone to take it down?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Theorist
#29 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by knightguy82
an how can we modify your work if you asked everyone to take it down?

Fortunately Squinge's work has already been reposted at the Sims 2 Graveyard. Currently, his adult hacks are still available at InSimAdult.net.

I fully respect any individual withdrawing from the community for any reason, at any time. I find it very disrespectful, even insulting, that what was freely given to the community was - by his request - taken away. As most folks learn at a very early age, gift giving just doesn't work like that!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
Fortunately Squinge's work has already been reposted at the Sims 2 Graveyard. Currently, his adult hacks are still available at InSimAdult.net.

I fully respect any individual withdrawing from the community for any reason, at any time. I find it very disrespectful, even insulting, that what was freely given to the community was - by his request - taken away. As most folks learn at a very early age, gift giving just doesn't work like that!

i think what that personal was referring to, was that there was some bad feeling about squinge, the whole take down all of his mods request at insim...

there was a bit of fur flying over there regarding squinge so that could be what the person was reffering to
Instructor
#31 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 2:03 AM
i aggree it was mean spirited an selfish he went off in a huff an tryed to take his toys an go home

an i see some of them (that cant be all lol) on the graveyard *yay* but that list so needs sorted so the people can see what works with what pack (but maybe its just me)

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 2:51 AM
knightguy well kathy over at insim is redoing most of his mods, if there is a certain one you like try pming her and seeing if she can do it, she is rather busy so it might take time
Instructor
#33 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 9:24 AM
neosimstyler i might do that when bon voyage comes out an by chance i can tell it was one of his mods that needs updated lol

Mad Poster
#34 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:36 PM
good luck, I'm sure what comes out of the creative pandora's box that is your mind next will be wonderful and a treasure to all it touches. Your talent was truely wonderful, and you were always so generous to all the little people. I wish you luck, happiness, and joy above all, because that's what you brought to the community here.

Just try not to forget us little people, huh? :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 11:50 PM
i cant wait for bon voyage but not sure if all his mods will work on the new pack, if i were you, i would put his mods in a sub-folder in your downloads folder and before you install bon voyage, take out his mod and put them back in one by one to see if any conflict
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 1:33 PM
You, Squinge, single-handedly made the game playable for me. I'd have bored with Sims2 long ago were it not for your mods. Thank you, and I truly wish you well.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 6:35 PM Last edited by Ralfijs : 20th Nov 2007 at 1:33 PM.
Bye Squinge.
U was my favourite Mod creator.
But now...
Il miss u !
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 3:18 PM
Dude ...you will have to come back when the Sims 3 comes out next year,right?

The World Is Going 2 Fast... I want 2 Get Off!
Instructor
#39 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:53 AM
Thank you Squinge for all your hard work. You have made my Sims Game a lot more enjoyable. I am really going to miss you. All the Best to you.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:35 PM
I have only recently realized that you have gone from the sims community and I will miss you as you did so much to help us all and you were always a gentleman to me and others.
I wish you well and good luck in the future.
Marion.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 5:50 AM
Default No!!
Thanks for all your work. Is there an archive of all your work somewhere? please!
Theorist
#42 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 2:53 PM
See Post #29 above. Unfortunately not everything has been reposted.
Locked thread | Locked by: tiggerypum Reason: It's all been said, and squinge is long gone
Page 2 of 2