Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2019 at 1:47 PM
Default Mod to make walls/floors free?
I honestly think it's a bit silly, gameplay-wise, for floors and walls to cost so much when they don't actually ADD anything to the gameplay just by existing. They're purely for aesthetic, and I feel like they should be that way price-wise too. Is there a mod out there that makes floors and walls free?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2019 at 9:05 PM
If you click "all" on floor and walls, the first few wood items are free. That is what I use when I build and I just recolor them.
I think the pool wall is free as well, but I can never seem to find it in my mess.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th May 2019 at 12:08 AM
If you are worried about wasting money you could just use a cheat to add money to the household and then take the added money out.

Per example: Shift+Crl+C, testingcheatsenable true, familyfunds 'household name' (quantity of money you want), make your purchases and then use the familyfunds cheat again to take everything out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th May 2019 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DerpyTanuki
If you are worried about wasting money you could just use a cheat to add money to the household and then take the added money out.

Per example: Shift+Crl+C, testingcheatsenable true, familyfunds 'household name' (quantity of money you want), make your purchases and then use the familyfunds cheat again to take everything out.

This doesn't help when you don't have the money to buy the house in the first place. lol
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 19th May 2019 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
If you click "all" on floor and walls, the first few wood items are free. That is what I use when I build and I just recolor them.
I think the pool wall is free as well, but I can never seem to find it in my mess.

Holy s---. This is why I suck at building starter houses. I always fail at keeping the price below 16500. Thanks for this shiny info
my actual face upon this discovery

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th May 2019 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueLeafeon
This doesn't help when you don't have the money to buy the house in the first place. lol

Then the cheat is freerealestate - house will be entirely free.