Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:40 PM Last edited by Sisaly : 5th Nov 2009 at 7:49 PM.
Default ~The Ultimate Sim Makeover~*Winner Announced*

This contest is tailored JUST for TS3.
Do you love to dress up sims and change their make-up and hair to make them look their best?
This contest is for you!

During four rounds over the next month, I will give you an adult female sim to makeover.
Each round will have it's own theme and a new sim.
You need to have two headshots, one casual, one formal.
Also one bodyshot and one shot of your sim portraying, to the best of their abilities, the theme for the round.

You will be judged on the following criteria:

Hair, make-up and clothing choices relevant to the theme. 10 points
Portrayal Picture. 5 points
Picture quality. 3 points
Name choice relevant to the theme. 2 points

Eliminated
MistressKittenArenz~Application~Round 2~Pretty Woman

Applications~Class Nerd
Round 2~Pretty Woman
Round 3~Hollywood Diva
Round 4~Trick or Treat
WINNER ANNOUNCED

You will use the sim I give in each round and are NOT allowed to move the facial or body sliders.
You can change ANYTHING else on the sim. Use whatever cc you want. Light skinned or dark, as long as your sim is representing the theme for the round.
Photoshopping is NOT allowed except to add frames, softening techniques and text. No backgrounds, make-up, hair, clothing or poses may be shopped.
Please read the Forum Rules . I have no patience for those that do not.
For help with taking great pictures, please read through my Picture Tutorial
You MUST put your sim's name and the Round # in the Post Title. Points will be deducted for those that don't

Application Round~Closed

For the applications the theme is Class Nerd.
You need to have two headshots, one casual, one formal. How does she look during the day and how does she look when she goes to a party....if she even gets invited.
Also one bodyshot and one shot of your sim portraying, to the best of their abilities, the theme for the round.
As for the rest, it's up to you to decide how this nerd looks. What color her eyes and hair are. And what she does that's the nerdiest.
Download her below.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Class_Nerd.rar (384.2 KB, 87 downloads) - View custom content

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:40 PM Last edited by boolPropped : 27th Oct 2009 at 11:25 PM.
Contest Approved
Begins 10.1.09
Ends 11.3.09
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:55 PM
I'm here, let the contest begin!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:11 PM
You didn't use the slider hack did you? Because I don't have that, but I would like to join...

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:18 PM
Yes, I did, but that shouldn't matter because you aren't allowed to move the facial or body sliders. So her features won't reset.

I'd love to have you join LucyCat!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:19 PM
wow, I could ask to be a judge again, but I'd rather not, and let somebody else have a chance!

unless you want me to.....

nahh..... this isn't really my area of expertise

"Scottish by birth, British by law,
Highlander by the grace of God"
Anon
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:20 PM
LOL dundoniandood! Speaking of which, you should change your siggy!

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisaly
LOL dundoniandood! Speaking of which, you should change your siggy!

done, it's now my yearbook!

Anon
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:31 PM
Actully, forgot to ask, how long was this on the waiting list! seemed pretty quick!

Anon
Scholar
#10 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:48 PM
Sims 3 is on the new pc I bought my son and I haven't ever played it long enough to figure it out, but if you find yourself in need of contestants, let me know in a pm or something and I will try (might end up the loser, but it would help get you the ten contestants you need). Or I could be a judge.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:55 PM
dundoniandood, there is NO wait list for TS3. :D

Deatherella, you seem GREAT at contests. I'd be happy to have you. TS3 is a little tricky, but it's easy enough if you play for a little bit or search the forums for questions you might have.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:57 PM

good point.

(I feel like i'm spamming this thread post and edit overdrive. I'm going to bed)

Anon
Scholar
#13 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 11:00 PM

Deatherella, you seem GREAT at contests. I'd be happy to have you. TS3 is a little tricky, but it's easy enough if you play for a little bit or search the forums for questions you might have.

I'll try to give it a whirl. My son is messing around on the net (claiming it's homework but I hear gunfire) on his pc, so after he goes to bed tonight I'll take over his pc and try to figure something out. That way the Sims download ends up on the pc with the right game on it. Don't feel like running between mine and his with a thumbdrive.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 3:11 PM
?-Can we change the eyebrows?
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 3:16 PM
You can change the brows themselves, not the facial sliders though.

Don't worry, I have MUCH prettier/interesting sims in the pike for later on. Didn't think Nerd was the best time to pull out the big guns.

I'd love for you to join easypeasey! You have great style.

Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 3:26 PM
Thank you...your last contest was great, so I know this one will be as well. You make very unique sims-love Greer in my game! I have started building a house to go with her.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 3:44 PM
Cool idea! I'm not good with this stuff so I won't take part but I'll watch!
Good luck and have fun.
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 6:30 PM
I still need some judges.

Where are the entries??

Banned
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 6:51 PM
I'd love to judge this awesome contest!

Thanks Sisaly!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 7:18 PM
Great supaclova!

Just need an emergency judge....and I'd like one that's on a LOT!

Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 5:53 PM
Default Application~Trudy Hinkle
HS~Casual~

HS~Formal~

Body Shot 1

Body Shot 2
Trudy loves others junk...it's her treasure. She takes pleasure in taking something no one else wants and turning it into something useful.
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 7:17 PM
Wonderful start to the contest easypeasey!
And I totally adore her name.

Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 9:01 PM
Thank you Sisaly...I really like her. Hope we get some contestants soon!
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 9:44 PM
You're welcome.

I really hope we get some soon...I'm starting to get worried. *bites nails*
I thought this contest sounded really fun.

Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 11:17 PM
I would love to be a contestant, count me in!

Page 1 of 12