Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Braver Briefs- Default Replacements for Men's Briefs

by Phaenoh Posted 25th Sep 2007 at 4:49 AM - Updated 10th Sep 2008 at 12:40 AM by Phaenoh

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 7:35 PM
I never used those fake-speedos in the first place, but maybe I might start now. Thanks :D
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 7:44 PM
Much more realistic, though the explanation of the purpose of the "hatch" amuses me to bits. I, well, don't have boy bits, but I always thought it was so they could do a wee without having to pull down their underwear. I have confirmed with my other half, who does have those parts and he says this is indeed the case. "So you don't have to drop your pants in a public washroom," he says.

Your boyfriend is odd.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 7:44 PM
I loved those little speedos before and I love them still with your tightie lines.

PS I bought brown underwear last week for the express purpose of poo jokes.

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 7:46 PM
Great job.I always thought of the mens briefs as depends adult diapers.Anyhoo,these are way better.Thanx again!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 7:53 PM
haha...After finishing my hysterical laughter, i'll tell you that I love 'em!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Much more realistic, though the explanation of the purpose of the "hatch" amuses me to bits. I, well, don't have boy bits, but I always thought it was so they could do a wee without having to pull down their underwear. I have confirmed with my other half, who does have those parts and he says this is indeed the case. "So you don't have to drop your pants in a public washroom," he says.

Your boyfriend is odd.
He seems to think thats the only logical reason for them. He says that if that was the case, it would be much easier to do. He says there is an elastic band on them for a reason. Personally, I thought it was for using the restroom discretely as well. To each his own?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 8:49 PM
Thank you so much for these. I second the "Depends" comment above.... this is so much better!

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:05 PM
I third it! The Maxis ones were horrid. Thank you so much for doing what I never had the time to do
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:20 PM
I have all of your default replacements in my game. Keep 'em coming. I think they are awesome. Thank you for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:44 PM
A simple change that makes things MUCH better -- your specialty!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
A simple change that makes things MUCH better -- your specialty!
Its all about the details my dear!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:04 PM
I grin again and welcome your default replacements.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Alchemist
#14 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:39 PM
I love your leopard spots default underswear.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 11:20 PM
What? Underwear that looks like...underwear?? Surely you jest! LOL!

Thanks! These are wonderful!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 1:34 AM
Awesome!!! I never use the briefs in the game, only the boxers, and likely I still won't use them (lol!) but I download these anyway so the briefs won't be so UGLY! Thankies
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:25 AM
Oh, thank you so much!
I dread picking out male undies for the simple reason that the defaults look like something Maxis pulled out of a - well, I don't even know!
So thank you for replacing them with these, they look a whole helluva lot better than the originals and therefore are download-worthy. YAY!!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Scholar
#18 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:26 AM
Thanks I Like Them And I Used The maxis Ones Once In A While So Now They Will Look Better And I Get Your Bofriend Because It's Easier For that To Bulge Up Lol!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:23 AM
You cracked me up with your description for these, lol. These are a great improvement over the Maxis. Thank you.
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 10:53 AM
Thanks once again. I love the leopard pic, by the way :D
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 1:03 PM
These are waaay better. And a little bit more hot Thankies
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 4:05 PM
I don't like briefs either, never use them, never will. However, I got an unpleasant surprise when Malcom Landgraab IV got out of bed in his undies, I'm downloading for that alone Thanks for these

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 4:36 PM
*HUGE HUG* thank you so much! these are wonderful for my whitey-tighty wearing boys! and in default too! that's the best way.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:24 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! (Can you tell I love these?)

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Instructor
#25 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 7:35 PM
Ohh nice work! I hated the Maxis ones... So far I think I must have dloaded all your replacements! -__-U... XD

*Hugs* for sharing this.

P.S. I didn't know about the "trap". I thought it was for restroom purposes. >_< Ah well good to know, I feel a little less stupid! :P
Page 1 of 3