Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 10:31 PM
Business owner disappeared on community lot after sending non-existant employees home
The affected Sim is living in an apartment building and she owns a store on a community lot. I sent her there for the first time and wondered why the open/closed sign had the option to send employees home when she had none. Silly curious me clicked on that. What happened then is my Sim left the lot and the store went into buy mode. When I went back to the neighborhood to see if she was back home it told me she wasn't and I had to go to the community lot of the store to play her. Back at the store the buy mode was still on and could not be changed to game mode. Any suggestions on how to get her back?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 10:50 PM
Try waving around Pescados 'magic wand' it looks like a box. You will get more help on the help board.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 8:50 AM
Guessing, but maybe she *is* the employee you're actively playing, but mistaken her with the owner? Just my assumtion. I'm not sure whether visiting Sims of that lot that are employees can use the open/close sign.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Try waving around Pescados 'magic wand' it looks like a box. You will get more help on the help board.

My Sim is back! I'm not sure what resolved the problem though. I did download the magic wand and placed the files in the designated folders. But I didn't need to use it (that's what you do, right?) for my Sim to be back. Anyway thank you for your answer. :lovestruc

Oh and I tried posting in the help board but I always got an error.