Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Ladies Sports Jumpers NOW WITH SNEAKERS!- Added/Moved to Athleticwear!

by Phaenoh Posted 7th Nov 2007 at 6:49 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 5:53 AM by Phaenoh : took new pictures

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 12:34 AM
nice job phaenoh

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 1:21 AM
beutiful! thanks so much! :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 2:21 AM
*clogs up downloads folder with your stuff*

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 3:48 AM
Aww! That can't be! I have all of my own things in my download folder and its not full at all! Well, at least not my in-game clothing catalog... Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 8:55 AM
Yay! You're back! And you did a mesh replacement which I love! Chocolate cakes for you :D

Erm... Is it enough to have your "AthleticClothingCatalogEdit-Moved.package" installed? I mean, I don't need one of these two as well, no?
Theorist
#7 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 10:21 AM
WoooooOOOp!
Annything elce you've missed? No? Ok, But Continue to change annyway!
Oh could you possibally think about some of the cloaths Maxis gave as outerwear AND Everday a Move? Haveing two Is just SO annoying! (The scarfs, The Jupers, AHHH!)

Thanks!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 12:08 AM
debbycus, that package didn't touch these outfits, I was unable to do meshes then so I didn't want to move them with flipflops. They don't clash, but that package won't affect these clothes.

Petchy, I've still got plenty of stuff to fix! I tried to move those scarfs but for some reason they still showed up in everyday. I'll prolly take another look at it again though.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
debbycus, that package didn't touch these outfits, I was unable to do meshes then so I didn't want to move them with flipflops. They don't clash, but that package won't affect these clothes.

Okay then I presume the same goes for the teen outfits, right?
Thanks for replying and thanks again for the coolest outfits!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:12 PM
Right again on the teen outfits, and THANK YOU for leaving me a note! I get so bored when there is nothing new to read.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:17 PM
LOL You too? I seriously need to get a life and try to diminish this almost sickening Internet addiction

BTW, your real life sim objects are so cool ^_^ I wonder if you can make the plumbob... I'd frankly fly over to you just to buy that single piece of object
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:58 PM
Nope, that store provides the items, I provide the graphics. Its kinda like saying I can make recolors but can't mesh. Oh well! I'll try to get more t-shirt designs up soon.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:52 PM Last edited by comedy711 : 1st Dec 2007 at 10:18 PM. Reason: fixed
EDIT: i am no good at following directions the first time , and thought i could just put them in downloads folder . follow the directions

i have a problem. this is marylena hamilton, a maxis made NPC sim who wears the redish jumper normaly. she is wearing the "outfit doesn't work" outfit for females.

take a look

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 10:29 PM
Glad you fixed your problem comedy.

Take notice people, follow instructions. The good majority of my downloads REQUIRE you to read instructions, please do.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 2:59 PM
Thank you for sharing this replacement. This is another case where I can't even begin to understand the Maxian fetish for sandals with EVERYTHING.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 5:10 AM
I'm afraid that I'm having problems with getting the files to work in the TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins\Moved folder I created. Most of your other downloads I have work fine in the folder, the exceptions being this and the similar teen one. I can get the mesh and textures to work just fine, but if I put the moved or added files in the Bins folder they won't move or add anything. They work if I leave them in the downloads folder, but then they're starred as custom content. I have all expansions and stuff packs, could there be one of the newer ones that changed something, or am I doing something wrong? :\

Edit: Duh... just realized they're supposed to go in the HIGHEST expansion folder. For some reason the other downloads worked fine in the original, though, so it took me a little longer than it probably should have to figure that one out. Sorry, I'll read more carefully next time!
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 7:22 AM
Thanks for doing this. ^_^
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:33 AM
These are cool shoes! I wish they were the same in the teen version too!
Thank you!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#19 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 10:29 PM
Thanks for these wicked jumpersuits/sneakers!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 4:01 PM
It took about eight tries, but I finally got the file to actually download the full thing. *Happy dance*. This is awseome. These will make great athletics, but horid everyday, so thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 4:25 PM
The sneakers make the outfit look much better - thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:30 AM
This is awesome! I wish I'd found it earlier; my legacy sim fell in love with a dormie who was wearing the red jumper and it bothered me all through his college career. At least now I won't have to be bothered by the illogic of it should it come up again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 4:37 PM
Brilliant. Now these (and the teen) outfits are usable.