Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 5:12 AM Last edited by Dove21 : 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:58 PM. Reason: Solved
SimPE and very needy Newbie
Okay, I really want to make my own hair meshes, but I've tried to look for the hairstyles I want, not my cup of tea. Anyway, I understand you need SimPE to do this, right? The thing is, I've heard SimPE can mess up your Personal Computer real bad, so what are the chances SimPE causes some fatal error or something.

Thank you very much~

Dove21

White Dove, you fly so carefree!
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 7:32 AM
SimPE does not have a bad record for messing up computers (I think you might be mixing it up with Securom?) so you are safe from that point of view. You can however completely wreck your game with it. It lets you do what you want with the game data, even if it's not a good idea, so don't assume that just because you can do something with it, it's therefore ok to do so.

Having said that, if you start off by using the tutorials on this site, and you are careful to follow them exactly, you should not have any bad experiences.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:56 PM
Thank you very much! :D

White Dove, you fly so carefree!