Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#101 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:49 PM
Hi MTS2 I haven't played TS2 for 3 months now because I'm training a certain MMORPG account to sell on Ebay : P but I still find myself downloading on here everyday ready for my game lol. this is one dedicated site!
Advertisement
Theorist
#102 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:50 PM
I'm always interested in what the zombies do. When "10 out of 10 zombies" download something of mine I'm not sure if its a good thing or not...
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 12:14 PM
It's great being able to favourite creators, thanks!

5 out of 10 dogs downloaded my hair recolours. Yay!

See my art here.
Inventor
#104 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 11:40 PM
ok, one question...I absolutely love this system..and being able to add favorite creators and downloads...only one problem...how do I add a favorite download...I have the option for the favorite creator..but none for favorite downloads...I've looked under the thanks button and there is nothing to add it as a favorite download... is mine messed up? Anybody else having these problems?

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Alchemist
#105 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessica_2020
ok, one question...I absolutely love this system..and being able to add favorite creators and downloads...only one problem...how do I add a favorite download...I have the option for the favorite creator..but none for favorite downloads...I've looked under the thanks button and there is nothing to add it as a favorite download... is mine messed up? Anybody else having these problems?

Have you seen "add to favourites" on the left side in each download thread?

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Inventor
#106 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 9:38 PM
pfish- no, I haven't seen it...I've looked and looked for the "add to favourites" but can't find it..I guess I just don't have that option? Hmmm... Thanks for the response though!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#107 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 12:34 PM
Great updates thanks.

My other designs

www.simstr.com
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#108 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 6:39 AM
I, personally, am ADDICTED to the day-by-day break-down charts. That being said, I was HORRIFIED to find that we only get to keep one month's worth of them. Is there anyway that a feature could be added to either keep the data around (huge i know) or a button to export it to Excel? I want to make pretty line graphs of my downloads to see trends and because I'm too obsessed with this site.

Yes no?
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:57 AM
hello! is there a way to delete some of the favorites?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#110 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 9:13 AM
phaenoh, currently no, but thats a good idea. You'd pretty much have to archive it off every day though since thats how often it prunes back to 30 days.

amygdala, use the x buttons on your favourites screen.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 8:06 PM
Is there a limit on how many favourites you can add? xx
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#112 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 8:45 PM
Claire, nope

Lab Assistant
#113 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 10:04 PM
Even better.. loving the addition of this facility, i can now free up my buddy list and my favourites/bookmarks folders a bit on firefox/IE haha. Thanks Delphy. x
retired moderator
#114 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:38 PM
Reporting a Bug:
The graph of my downloads per day is inaccurate for yesterday (Sept. 26) it states that I had only 200 downloads that day. When I open up the breakdown, it is missing my latest two uploads, both which got approved and hit the main downloads page yesterday. They each currently have over 350 downloads each. Why did my day graph not realize that my latest 2 downloads should be taken into account?
-Thanks!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#115 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 6:41 PM
Phaenoh, becase the day graphs only get updated every 6-12 hours, so it wont show up for that amount of time. That and the download counts are also cached too.

retired moderator
#116 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 7:28 PM
It stayed like that all day, its still like that. Normally, I see more movement than that. I'll keep an eye on it though. If its still at 200 tomorrow, then is it really a bug?
Alchemist
#117 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
It stayed like that all day, its still like that. Normally, I see more movement than that. I'll keep an eye on it though. If its still at 200 tomorrow, then is it really a bug?

Someone reported this problem in the site issues section recently. I have the same problem, too for two days now.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#118 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 9:30 AM
Yeah the downloaded table went screwy - it's fixed now, so the download counters should start ticking up now. Thanks for the reports.

retired moderator
#119 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 2:46 PM
So, should the last two days fix themselves, or are they going to stay incorrect? My yesterday one apparantly didn't count any, and I tried clicking on the day breakdown, got got a really strange division by zero error... it was kinda funny, but in a bad way. Thanks for fixing it, I think those graphs are almost my favorite part of the site. (I'm weird I know)
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#120 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 3:59 PM
The last 2 days will stay incorrect since no downloads where recorded in the table.

retired moderator
#121 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:06 PM
Ok, thanks for being so prompt with fixing it!
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 7:29 AM
I really really love the scorecard. Maybe I'm too obsessed, like Phaenoh! Today I found a bug in one of my uploads and fixed it and re-uploaded it. Sadly, the 1650 previous downloads of it show on the graphs still, but are completely gone from the rest of my statistics. It now says it has been downloaded zero times! Waah! Is there any way to fix it? I had just broken 20,000 downloads a day ago, and now I'm back to 19,6 something something. It makes me sad. Anyway, the graph let me add up my previous downloads (that's how I know it is exactly 1650), so it's not a total loss. Well, thanks for this new feature to obsess over, any way, even if I go screwing it up!

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#123 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 12:48 PM
SpaceDoll. If you delete an attachment and re-upload it, or upload a new one with a new name and remove the old one, then it will reset back to zero downloads.

If you simply replace an attachment with the exact same filename and everything, the download count stays the same.

Hope this helps.

Lab Assistant
#124 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 7:43 PM
Actually, it does have the exact same file name. That's why I was confused. But I removed the old one, then uploaded the new one. Is there another way to do it? I'll just have to live with it, I guess! Thanks for your reply.

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Theorist
#125 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpaceDoll
Actually, it does have the exact same file name. That's why I was confused. But I removed the old one, then uploaded the new one. Is there another way to do it? I'll just have to live with it, I guess! Thanks for your reply.
As Delphy says, if you remove the old file, then upload the new file, the download count will be cleared. But if you do not remove the old file, instead making the new file directly overwrite the old one, then your download count will be preserved.
Page 5 of 6