Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which side character do you like most?
Tails
2 13.33%
Knuckles
1 6.67%
Amy
2 13.33%
Dr. Eggman
0 0%
Shadow
5 33.33%
Rouge
2 13.33%
Blaze
1 6.67%
Silver
1 6.67%
Metal Sonic
0 0%
Other (specify in comments)
1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:18 PM
Default Favorite Sonic Character Besides Sonic!
What the topic title says, who is your favorite Sonic character besides the blue blur himself?

Personally, I really like both Knuckles and Silver. Knuckles was the cool guy before Shadow came along and took that place from him. I like Silver because his psychokinetic powers are a nice change from the spin attacks that most of the other characters do, and I can relate to his personality. Although some people find Silver's voice annoying I think it fits him perfectly. Kunckles just slightly wins out though because of him being around much longer and his awesome gliding and climbing abilities.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 6:30 PM
Silver the best!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 3:45 PM
Rouge<3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 5:04 PM
I pretty much like all of them, but if I had to pick one favourite, it would have to be Vector the Crocodile.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 6:18 PM
Rouge, Silver, Blaze, and Amy. i chose Blaze though. She's tough when she needs to be.

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3