Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1618
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 5828 (Who?), Viewed: 363228 times.
Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 4:46 PM #5826
Foxybaby
Field Researcher

15 Achievements

You can tell I'm still fairly new to TS4-I actually lol'd at this. Didn't realise they could slip in the mud puddles!

[url=http://foxybabysims.tumblr.com/[/url]
Old Today, 7:03 AM #5827
DrowningFishy
Scholar

That apparently the acting career does not take in to account relation. Though I guess making out with your son is a very back woodsy thing to do... ....
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  05-18-19_10-54-54*PM.png
Views: 0
Size:  984.3 KB  

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Old Today, 7:16 AM #5828
Ryûchan
Field Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrowningFishy
That apparently the acting career does not take in to account relation. Though I guess making out with your son is a very back woodsy thing to do... ....

Weird yet hilarious in an awful way, this game I swear. But I have to ask, the son in question - is he in the acting career too? If so, what level compared to the parent? See, I have a couple of different households of acting sims but I've never had anyone of my playables show up as co-stars or background actors (or, you know, anything at all) when I've played one of the others, so this intrigues me.
Old Today, 9:55 AM #5829
DrowningFishy
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry�chan
Weird yet hilarious in an awful way, this game I swear. But I have to ask, the son in question - is he in the acting career too? If so, what level compared to the parent? See, I have a couple of different households of acting sims but I've never had anyone of my playables show up as co-stars or background actors (or, you know, anything at all) when I've played one of the others, so this intrigues me.

Well he's a son out of wedlock-face it he was cheating. So I never played him I just recognized him. The game recognizes him as a Actor with a level of uncredited extra.

So maybe that's it, I just created him and never played him so the game went FAIR PLAY!

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.

Section jump: