Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 3975
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 527 (Who?), Viewed: 135581 times.
Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2019, 6:53 PM #526
Twitchyeye13
Test Subject

Heyo people, im starting this challenge soon, Ill post when I have enough for an update
Old 13th May 2019, 11:44 AM DefaultUpdate #2 ~ LakeClan #527
thenightfall2509
Lab Assistant

Hey guys. It's been close to 5 months, but I got a spur-of-the-moment motivation boost to do this again. I can't believe it was 5 months! Here's the small update (my game crashed lmao)...

NEWS!:

~ Blossomstar's first hunt! She went after one of those rare red and black beetles, and caught it!

~ It's a bit hard to see, but on his first attempt at hunting, he went after a bright green snake (no-no!!!).

~ On his first REAL attempt at hunting, he sought a turtle, and caught it too!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Seastar ~ A medium-built she-cat with storm grey fur, blue eyes, and mist-blue tinted paws. (Spirit Cat)

DEPUTY: N/A

MEDICINE CAT:
Oaksplash ~ A lithe white tom with various brown splotches on his back and head, deep brown eyes, and a grey and brown striped tail.

WARRIORS: N/A

QUEENS: N/A

APPRENTICES: N/A

KITS: N/A

ELDERS: N/A

STARCLAN: N/A

PROPHECIES: N/A

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

~ Siblings ~

LITTERS:

CAT STATUSES: (green is good, yellow is slightly injured/sick, orange is moderately injured/sick, red is severely injured/sick)

Seastar:
Oaksplash:

Sorry the update is so small, and that I've been gone for so long! Truly sorry, will hopefully post again soon! Check out my webpage here for my clans and generators! As always, until next time, BYEEE!!!!
Old 14th May 2019, 11:25 PM #528
Twitchyeye13
Test Subject

Hey guys, I’m back. Aaaaaaaaaannnnnndddd! I’m here with Hillyclan(don’t laugh, its a silly name, I know)
I am using ulokea beta as mah world, and I started with three kitties, GooseStar(male), SpeckledThorn(female) and GeckoSpirit(female, medcat) Also, i was reading through the other comments here, and I’m gonna do Dwcats style of skills, healer skill, fighter skill, land hunting skill, and water hunting skill. Anywho, right off the bat, i immediately impregnated SpeckledThorn with GooseStars kits, and because I was lazy and didn’t feel like adding any rouges into the world, I decided to impregnate GeckoSpirit with a stray cats kits to have some unrelated cats in the group. Sadly though, Both girls had 4 kits, so now I have eight kits and only three cats to feed them. There aren’t any other clans yet, so HillyClan currently has a huge amount of territory.
Allegiance:
Leader:GooseStar
Deputy:SpeckledThorn
Medcat:GeckoSpirit
Warriors:
N/a
Apprentices:
N/a
Queens:SpeckledThorn
Kits:
ShrewKit(female)
RobinKit(female)