Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:07 AM Last edited by Maridian : 22nd Feb 2019 at 3:42 AM.
Default Sims 3 Hood Deco
I have seen tons of neighborhood hood deco that's amazing for sims 2. Does anyone know anyone who makes any for sims 3?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 12:00 PM
Can you be more specific?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 7:02 PM
Sounds specific enough. Unfortunately there's none I'm aware of.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 8:37 PM
Not sure if you mean for clothing or hood of a vehicle. I saw a clothing accessory hood here I don't know about car hoods though.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 10:18 PM
Or hood for a stove.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 4:33 AM
@Maridian I see that you have edited your post and have clarified some by asking for neighborhood hood decor. When I see "hood" referenced as a neighborhood I tend to think ghetto or the crime ridden areas that plague large cities, and if this is what you mean I think you can find police tape, murdered body chalk lines, walls spray painted, etc at either Club Crimsyn or Skeletal Screams (not going to link to that as it may be seen as adult content). If you mean normal city type decor https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_downtown.shtml may have what you are looking for. Simminginmagnificentstyle and Monsoon Creations also have lots of city decor objects.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 2:16 PM
These are Buy Mode objects, not world decoration.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )