Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 3:47 AM
Default I need some help
I have so many familys in like an house as a condo type of thing so i want to make a door for like a family that way no one from that family can go in unless they are greeted plezz help me
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 10:38 AM
Actually, what you may want are keyholder doors - you can issue keys to the family members you would like to be able to pass through that door, and I believe you can temporarily unlock it if you would like to have another family over for a visit.

Try the Content List (linked in my sig) or the WCIF forum (also linked in my sig) to find 'em. Or do a search of this site as I'm pretty sure we have at least one version here.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 12:54 PM
If you have expansion packs you can allow household only. As long as you added the families under diffrent names. Other than that they all can go in. Not sure what it comes but you can try with anyone you have if you have one.

Just click on the door since you have exps. It'll ask you who can be let in.

Emo's say 'yay'... just with a dead
I'm now playing and making stuff for Sims 3 so I'll give my name: Tempting_Fate nothing up at moment. Still getting used to it.