Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 2:54 PM Last edited by Pytti : 24th Apr 2019 at 3:57 PM.
Default Pregnancy Controller Miscarriage doesnt work...
Hi

Im having problems with Chris Hatch alternative pregnancy controller, specifically the miscarriage part. Poor Kimberley in Belladonna Cove was about to miscarriage when i suddenly got an error message which made her reset and she actually gained a bump instead of misscarriage... ran HCDU, no conflicts whatsoever. I do have triplets and quads, midgethetree's compatible version of death by childbirth. I rly have no clue what to do

If someone might know the issue i would be very happy

i included the error log
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_E001_t206335.txt (63.7 KB, 15 downloads)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 3:36 PM
Perhaps you could post the error log for @Chris Hatch to look at?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 2:28 AM
The Miscarriage add-on has always been buggy for a lot of users. Chris Hatch knows about it as I ask him about it years ago when I was working on WC. In the end I was unable to fix it and dropped it from my mod. Chances are it will never be fixed but I kind of hope I am wrong.
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 4:59 AM
The error occurs because it couldn't create the miscarriage memory, it shouldn't be that way as I don't want having the memory installed to be mandatory so I just changed that and updated the file.
CJH_ControllerPregnancy(Pets+).zip
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 6:08 AM
Thanks for the answers! Thanks so much Chris Hatch i will try that one
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 3:36 PM
@Chris Hatch Does this mean that we can remove the Inteenimator C package?
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 5:08 PM
That is just the miscarriage memory, if the memory hasn't been given to any sims yet then it is OK to remove but if sims have received the memory then it's safest to just keep it.