Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2010 at 7:12 PM
Default servant?
why did my cutom career turn out to be 'servant'? i don't now what iam doing on the SimPE and i need elp!
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 15th May 2010 at 12:09 AM
You need to be much more specific about what you have done, what tutorial you are following, and where and how you are getting your error. Please see Tutorials:Career_Tutorials_Custom_Careerswiki for tutorials on career creation.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2010 at 1:52 AM
i was following dollface's tutorial, on the latest edition of simpe. i just want what i wrote to show up in the game i can't get a GUID because i cant log onto the net on my computer. i tried to use the hash generator then i clicked on GUID. what do i do now?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2010 at 1:55 AM
i am using emma_barrett's tutorial
Site Helper
#5 Old 15th May 2010 at 2:38 AM
First, please don't double post; use the Edit button to add more information to your existing post.

Second, could you please provide a link to the tutorial that you're using?
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:33 AM
you dident change the name of the career pacage you downloaded from the tutorial. i believe it was underneath her post. just PM so i can tell you where you can change it.

Its not what you make of it ,its what you do with it