Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 4:57 AM Last edited by sambchicken : 6th Apr 2019 at 5:01 AM. Reason: typos

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 UC Crashes when I minimize game.
Hi simmers! So I have been having a big issue with my Sims UC lately. At first it started after I downloaded some default replacements and afterwards I noticed my game kept crashing when I would change my sims appearance and then save. So I just removed all of my all of my recent downloads and tried to launch the game and it will launch and load fine but when I minimized the game it crashed. I decided to remove all of my downloads all together and load it up and it's still having the same issue so I don't think it's a CC issue. I did look up how to fix this and saw TheJessaChannel's video on youtube about 4GB memory patch. I tried this as well and nothing still crashing and I even repaired my game and unistalled. I'm at a lost here and don't know how to fix this, any help would be great thank you!