Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 9:07 PM
I quit out on the prospector thing, now I'm working on nothing.

"The only way to see yourself for who you truly are,
is to look in a mirror."
My name is Zoe
Advertisement
Alchemist
#77 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HEAVEN-SENT
I am working on this story that i called "Trying To Be Me"
Its about this young girl who is 16 and she is trying to find out who she is and what she is about. Her life is like a ship wreck nothing goes right and her dad beats her and makes her feel worthless and her mum died when she was four just before the royle ballet company accepted her,but he dad would not let her go because it reminded him to much of her mother.

Does anyone want to read the intro to it?

Me, I want

I'm working on a book totally based on my life this year: love, jealously and sadness.

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Mad Poster
#78 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 7:33 PM
...I kinda quit the backstory thing. I dunno why, I just can't come up with anything original enough when I'm using someone else's characters. It kinda means its not 'my' story if you see what I mean. So now I'm working on Plan B, which is try to resurrect the story I was going to write with TS2 but never got round to posting (or really writing anything other than the first two chapters). :P

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 5:00 AM
As of now I am writing a chapter book about... well, I don't want to ruin the surprise, but anyways, it's an action and adventure book... fiction. It also contains morals related to friendship and teamwork/trusting others.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 3:13 AM
I am in the process of reasearching for my murder mystery in the eyes of murder.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 5:53 PM
I'm currently writing a fantasy story... Haven't worked on it in a while though -.-

*deletes emotions.exe*
Mad Poster
#82 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 12:06 PM
A story about an angsty, promiscuous bitch. Oh, and some other characters.
Mad Poster
#83 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 10:38 PM
Wow, this group is totally dead.

I'm also working on a story about a guy and a girl and the progression of their relationship. It's quite simple, but I like it.
Mad Poster
#84 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 11:53 PM
Threadcromancy!

^Sounds interesting, PixCii. Are you messing with chronology? I always think that chronologically disorderly love stories, à la 500 Days of Summer, are so interesting.

I'm writing a prose piece based around a line from Richard Siken's exquisite "You Are Jeff": "You're in a car with a beautiful boy and he won't tell you that he loves you, but he loves you." I love writing prose with refrains, so this is right up my alley.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#85 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 7:20 PM
Default Supernatural Mystery "Blue Lakes"
I'm currently writing a novel(la) for NaNoWriMo. Just something quick, unedited but hopefully over 50k words. Blue Lakes is about a depressed beat cop (Summer Tan) who becomes obsessed with the murder of her aunt's ex-husband, and, after a series of unfortunate events, commits suicide. She wakes up a few hours later, however, and goes to the quiet but eerie Minnesota town of Blue Lakes, where her grandmother Sun Ying is sleuthing. On the eve of her departure, Tan is drowned in the lake, but awakes in the Minneapolis Insane Asylum, in what appears to be a parallel universe. Now questioning her own sanity and having to cope with sporadic "jumps" between realities, in addition to being pursued by shady FBI Special Agent Jericho Franklin and his partner Helena Torres. In both the asylum and Blue Lakes, she must rely on help from the most unconventional of places to find the truth behind her reality and put a stop to the shifts; one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Mad Poster
#86 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
^Sounds interesting, PixCii. Are you messing with chronology? I always think that chronologically disorderly love stories, à la 500 Days of Summer, are so interesting.
I most certainly am messing with chronology. I love writing stories like that.
Test Subject
#87 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 12:22 PM
im writting a story about a girl and here big family.shes called lucy jones.theres a school for vampires,witches and warlocks,faires(but not girly winged ones,ones that can read peoples minds)and wearwolfes.shes a witch.they have tons of adventures at school.only on chapter one.

sims are be teh awsome way of life[I][B]
Banned
#88 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 11:31 PM
shadow pharoph a story i started a month ago and still have'nt finnished it
Field Researcher
#89 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 3:43 PM
I'm working on my novel, did three or four hours today, the same yesterday, yet i never feel i'm moving it along quick enough.

Writing is like, hard!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 11:48 PM
Sad zombie story. I haven't worked on it in 3 months.

This is a signature, worship it and it will love you forever.
Mad Poster
#91 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:34 AM
This group always needs more love.

I'm working on something called I Couldn't Get the Boy to Kill Me. It's about two male assassins named Lior and Jude who are madly in love, but they both have moral quandaries with the nature of their work and want to lead a suburban existence free of bloodshed. Lior wants it more than anything (perhaps even more than Jude does), and as he sees it, the only way to be free of their dangerous profession is to ensure that they can't be dragged back due to information of their whereabouts volunteered by friends. As such, he goes around the world killing anyone who knows enough to jeopardize their idyllic future. He's a good guy trapped in a bad world and a bad set of circumstances, so works to keep it a secret from Jude, deals with the moral repercussions of what he's doing, and struggles to justify his actions to Jude when Jude discovers what he's up to.

More than the sum of the plot, though, I think it's about how it's possible to love someone too much-- how love can become so frightening and all-encompassing that the things it would drive a person to do are terrifying and immoral. It's also about the danger of forgetting who you are when you're in love and allowing the other person to consume you entirely. It's kind of a tragedy, in a way.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#92 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:49 AM
UPDATE: I'm working on a story about monster-hunters. I hope to make money off it. I'm also making a CSI story for the creative section of MTS, but should I make it a Sims story instead? I don't like taking pictures.

ENTJ
Alchemist
#93 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 9:07 AM
A novel I have started in December. I really like adore it. I only have around 60 pages left, can't wait to publish it.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#94 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 2:53 AM
Nothing at the present time, which is quite infuriating. I just can't seem to eek anything out =/
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 12:01 AM
My sims 3 story, taking pictures is harder than it sounds! I need to get the writing finished up so I can finish up a few short stories then get cracking on the planning of my new novel.

Sci-fi meets 19th century boarding school story-- Future's Present-- A Sims 3 Story

A random legacy with a rainbowcy theme set in a post apocalyptic world-- Recolour

I now have a blogger-- Kathleen's Sim Stories-- for both my stories for those that prefer to follow and comment there
Mad Poster
#96 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 9:43 AM
A novella, due for publication in a literary magazine in January/February of next year, and a few short stories which I like to keep around as a means of tracking my progress and improvements in writing.
Mad Poster
#97 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:53 PM
This group is far too inactive for my liking!

I'm working on a novel, seeing as I have a hell of a lot of spare time this year, and a few short stories which will no doubt end up within the novel. It's going to be a long process, working on this, but I hope it will be worth it in the end.
Banned
#98 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 1:13 AM
Yeah I agree with you lethifold.

Page 4 of 4