Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#126 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:25 AM
Delphy fixed my problem with not having a heart... he's a wizard.

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:57 PM
it would be nice if you put some ads on the site,i think it would help a lot with the budget!
Alchemist
#128 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zuhra
it would be nice if you put some ads on the site,i think it would help a lot with the budget!

There are ads here already.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#129 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:45 PM
I love this site and would donate if i wasnt to young

So instead i try my best to make great creations for people and soon hope to learn how to make great items for people!

and thxs to ever1 at MTS2 for such a GREAT SITE!!
Test Subject
#130 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy

Thanks to PETCHY14 for the picture.

LMAO!!! I love the hippo/bukkit jokes!!! icanhascheezburger is an awesome site.

I'll be making a small donation as soon as I get a job. I just got called back for a second interview for the job I'm hoping for so everyone keep their fingers crossed! :D
Test Subject
#131 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 8:44 PM
Hello Delphy!

Yes, I have seen the ads, and I personally don't mind them. Honestly, I believe that if you need them, you need them, and that's all there is to it.

Along with that, I wish you the best of luck on your retirement, and I'm sure the other admins will do an exceptionally good job in your stead.

Also, with the donations, I would most definitely donate, if I had the money. I don't have too much right now, nor do I have a credit card or PayPal account.

I can't wait to see those large projects you have yet to finish.

Love & regards,
Lucopo
Banned
#132 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 11:26 AM
The ads don't bother me as long as you continue to spell bucket, bukkit.
^__^.
I would donate, but unfortunately, I'm flat broke at the moment and need every single penny I can get.
Good luck for 2008!
Test Subject
#133 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 3:22 PM
I donated but after I clicked to pay, I noticed that I needed to put in my forum name. So it was too late... is it possible to donate again so that I can indeed get my little heart?
Test Subject
#134 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 12:57 AM
nice hippo
Banned
#135 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:43 AM
ModTheSims2 is worth my money.
My money just doesn't seem to be around!
Test Subject
#136 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:33 PM
Please don't talk about this site ever closing it makes want to cry. This is the best cc site for sims 2 that I have found. I would donate if not for the surgery that I just had that is keeping me out of work for some time and I'm still trying to learn how to make cc so I can not upload anything istead.
THANK YOU every one that has created cc and spenttime to keep this site running.
Test Subject
#137 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 12:05 AM
Y'know, I'm just now getting into the sims2, and I love it. And now that I've found this site, I love it even more. I'm going to donate with my next paycheck. The thought that this site might be fading away makes me sad. At least its still here now for me to download to my little heart's content.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 4:43 AM
That was a great read!
Test Subject
#139 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 12:46 AM
Default Thank you
Last time I posted was in 2005. I didn't even realize that I'd never posted.

I love the site. I was a visitor that loved to read the posts, look at the great artwork, and download things.

I hope whatever you do in the future, you have a great time doing it.
Thank you for this site. You have made my Sims2 game playing measurably more fun.

Christine
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 6:51 PM
I'm really upset with the ads. The pages take five minutes to load. This thread took 15 minutes to load. I'm running business grade cable. I understand the need for funds, it just seems like you guys are getting cheated if you're having so many problems. The ads are intrusive. I just wish you didn't have to have them. I love MTS2 and it seems to be going downhill. I usually cannot download anything anymore. It took me forever just to post this because of the server.

I'm not being ungrateful...it just seems like ya'll are getting the short end of the stick. The server doesn't have to lag so much. The pages should not load so slowly...the ads are part of the slowness. I'm sorry I cannot donate anything because I live on a limited income. I really hope things get better because this is my favorite Sims Site.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#141 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 9:53 PM
Ads have nothing to do with the site being slow. It's just busy.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#142 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 12:22 PM
Thank you all for the time and effort you put into this site. I know how hard it is to run such a huge site.I hope my and all other donators money will help you a bit to pay for the server.You all did and do a fantastic job!
Page 6 of 6