Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 7:55 PM
Here some picks.......
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 3:11 PM
Okay so i got a lil help and i've been working a away.... and will have some objects to post soon......
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 3:33 PM
I walked away from this project to give myself some time to get better at making objects, if for nothing else to keep my full head of hair......... I tried makings some smaller items. I have had some success and am ready to resume Although i think instead of converting items from sims 4 I think i am gonna take a stab at a from scratch effort.....I want the items to be functional if possible so it is time for lots, and lots of research and pain.... Wish me luck!
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dinadine
lol figured that out ... a min ago and i was able to get the high level detail imported but now getting an error with the medium level detail I really don't mean to be a bother, i am trying to do this without bothering you guys i'm a workin on it!

I think that error that you experienced has something to do with the groups, the name of the group of something. I have had that error in the past but can't seem to remember why. If you get stuck like that try posting in sims resource as SimMan is one of our huge resources on this program he knows most of the errors and can usually help :-) (and answers quickly)
Page 2 of 2