Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 12:41 PM
Default Help with creating noses and skintones
I really need some help creating some CAS things. A few months ago,I watched the Netflix Original movie Bright. I wanted to create Orc sims from the movie and I was searching for some cc from the movie and I can't find any so I decided to make my own and I was wondering how would I go about creating the orcs noses and the orcs skintone and possibly the tusks (would be added in accessories)?

I have a few reference pictures.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...GSlfYdie-L6g_IT

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20171230201053
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 9:53 PM
there are quite a few photoshop brushes out there who already generate the patterns that the guy's skin has! The way I'd have done it is:

1. get the normal sim's skin (or another skin texture, just to use to, well "recolour". Do keep in mind if you feel like sharing it to read someone's TOU first! )
2. Create a new layer, paint it all blue, (#77a3b7/ rgb(119, 163, 183) color), see if overlay does the job by not making the skin too blue yet has nice depth in it.
3. Get a white-ish shade to get the markings that he has.
4. Tada!

Of course you can also do it the somewhat harder way (Although I wouldn't pick parts of his skin from this image, it's too over-photoshopped for that, but maybe just a regular scene screen for it with a good lighting/daylight. If you're an advanced photoshoppper I'd recommend this method:

Hope that helps a little!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 11:01 PM
Hey! I know this is a little late, but I'd look into sliders for the nose. There are lots, and you can really get a wide variety of shapes with them. There are also ways using nraas to increase the thresholds of the sliders you have to get more extreme modifications.

If you've got a few you've done already, share some pics I love fantasy sims.