Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 8:23 PM
Default Mesh Problems in Milkshape 1.8.5
Hi, I have one problem with milkshape, after reinstall the system of my pc, (Windows 8.1) I install Milkshape 1.8.5 again, so, I put all plugins, When I work with any mesh, I have this problem, first the mesh looks fine, but if I try to move some part of the mesh or make any other modification, the aspect change and looks really bad.

I dont know what is, I try to use align normals and many other things but nothing works. Before the reinstall the system of my pc I had other problems with milkshape but not this.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 9:32 AM
At a guess, that change in the mesh's appearance looks like what happens when you have Auto Smooth on by mistake. Go into the Groups tab, and if Auto Smooth is clicked, then unclick it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
At a guess, that change in the mesh's appearance looks like what happens when you have Auto Smooth on by mistake. Go into the Groups tab, and if Auto Smooth is clicked, then unclick it.

I'm so dumb, thank you! Thats is the problem u , รบ, but now is ok.