Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#451 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 5:34 PM
idk if small girls counts to. They are technically in the female category they are just not adult...
I know everyone here have much more beautiful sims than i and I drive as little CC as I can resist against (I love a lot of CC but my pc is not really happy for 50000 files of CC)

I still love her and yeah she is different than most here. I never really went for realism looks anyway xD

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#452 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 9:23 PM
I know I posted last but no one posted and I wanna show some ladies...

Mary Bluewater

And her daughters

*The daughters looked like lord voldemord before I updated my default faces.

Damsgaard

I noticed after the face update I wanted this woman and mary to be sisters but SimPE crashed lol

Another beautiful daughter...

Monsun
What I am about to show you... looks exactly like my aunt and I didn't even mean to make any of my family members in this game...

And to those there is like, oh so beautiful women only? nope...
the Monsun daughter...

And this is what happens when you have no control about how faces is gonna work when they give birth...

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#453 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 10:58 PM
I'm currently playing Natasha Una. I only applied some natural makeup, and I think she absolutely gorgeous! She has a sort of Jessica Alba look going on. Not to mention, she's been a really fun character so far. The way random things have happened in her life have been very interesting...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#454 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 6:06 PM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 30th Jul 2019 at 4:08 PM.
Default My Sims 2 Borjas: The Beloved Mothers
From back in the day before Rodrigo became the Pope of Rome...

Vanozza di Cattenye

Nonna di Cattenye, Vanozza's mother.

Mel B Tchernoble. Very close friend of Nonna di Cattenye and wife of Maksim, young Bishop Rodrigo Borja's number one condottieri.

Micheletto's mother, Donna Isabella Corella Harris.
Test Subject
#455 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 6:51 PM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 30th Jul 2019 at 3:58 PM.
Default Sims 2 Borjas: Dorotea
After the ouster of Pope Alexander Sixtus from the Vatican, the family Borja scattered to the four winds and away from Rome by the skin of their teeth. The eldest Borja children made their way to a little town in Simtropolis called Party Rock Falls and prepared the way for their parents and brother Gioffre to come safely out of hiding. Much to Lucy Borja's chagrin, the way also had to be made for her husband, Alfonzo II; much to Cesare's chagrin, a lover from his past had also made her way to PRF--Dorotea Carracachachacha--and when she met Lucy for the first time Cesare feared that a family battle would begin anew...

Imagine his surprise when they not only liked each other instantly, but became great friends!
Instructor
#456 Old 11th May 2017 at 12:17 PM
Well this is Emmy Plum
(my sim-self, or sim-ego... )

She is kinda outgoing, goofy and like to make jokes.
And she loves icecream.
Lab Assistant
#457 Old 11th May 2017 at 6:20 PM
Here comes one of my female Sims!

Her name is Nadira Blade, she's self-confident, peacocky, a little bratty and one hell of a chatterbox.

Warning: No coffee inserted - User halted.
A backup a day keeps the virus away!
Scholar
#458 Old 28th May 2017 at 6:04 PM

Amazing, Miranda thought somewhat giddily. Tell Mom that the funny bubble pipe has grilled cheese essence in it, and now she's hiking up her skirt, smiling at me, and actually behaving like something other than a raging maniac.

"You have no idea how much trouble you got me out of getting Mom puffing away."
"Yeah, well, I'd have been in more trouble if she wasn't floating by the time the toplessness started. If you're allowed to come to any more of my parties, don't let Hal bring them, k? I'm not sure if Puck got Dad drunk quite fast enough."
"Why can't I come live here with you, Randy? You at least eat regularly, and it's not all cheese and fish."
"Soon, Des. Count the days until you're old enough. I'll be rich by then."

Cheerleaders: the greatest demotivators on campus. Of course, they think they're leading by example, but that doesn't really work if you're the one who keeps falling down.

What good is escaping studies to go visit campus and steal pizza, when the first slice makes you want to puke?
Scholar
#459 Old 29th May 2017 at 1:08 AM

Kira Rose, one of my only vampires. I have an invisible vampire skin installed so she looks quite human...until she opens her mouth. Whereas she looks like an innocent (but still creepy) doll, she is anything but. She loves going out on the town and taking a bite out of life...and the people around her.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Theorist
#460 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 10:56 PM
Clara, is the local yoga instructor.
One Saturday night per season, she transforms her little yoga studio into a music venue, and she and her band plays a set or two for a few extra simoleons (I add the ticket machine).

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Test Subject
#461 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 3:03 PM
Default Elizabeth Hadley

In a few words Elizabeth can be described as highly intelligent but socially awkward.

Personality: Reserved
Relationship status: Single
Is a Sim: Yes
Is a human: No
Lab Assistant
#462 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 8:33 AM
This lady is a sweet gardener, who's falling for the sweet fisherman.

I use normal skin, custom eyes. Mainly for gene pool.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#463 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa

Eglantine Lagrange
Bonneville's Architect

Ella Ducharme
Bonneville's writer

Gaïa Thibodeau
Bonneville's farmer

Stellia Thibodeau
Bonneville's seamstress
She's also Gaïa's twin sister

Gorgeous! Very elegant looking women. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#464 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 9:38 AM
Raven Gotham started out as an orphaned teenager with only 500 simoleans in her pocket which barely covered her cabin rental.

She couldn't afford food (her fridge was empty) so she had to stake out at the parks, waiting for other sims to grill their hotdogs. This is initially how Raven avoided starvation.

But Raven was obsessed with three things: music, art, and the supernatural.

After slaving away at work after school, she realised that her miniscule wages were not going to pay for her rent. Hungry, and scared that the landlord was going to kick her out, as an act of desperation she started busking in the streets. JACKPOT!! Raven started getting 600 simoleans a night! She used this hard earned money to open up an art workshop where customers pay by the hour to learn to paint. They mostly did Tai Chi but she didn't care as long as the simoleans were rolling in. By the time she was ready for university she had made 100,000 simoleans!

Raven then used her hard earned money to go to her local music and dance school to increase her skills. Until one fateful night she met a real vampire witch named Luna. Luna was born into a family of magical vampires, and her only brother was betrothed to another witch named Magicka. But Luna was very mystical and nerdy and she didn't like the match, because Magicka was a distant cousin and Luna felt that her family needed new blood, new beauty. But her family, being purist, would never allow their only son to marry a mundane sim, and they knew every magical sim in the neighbourhood - or so they thought.

Luna, being a very mystical and wise teenage vampire witch, sought out the "lost blood" and hunted for it until she found a deep magical lineage in Raven, that only needed to be awakened by an initiation. Raven had no idea what she was because she was an orphan without a family. But she had always been obsessed with the supernatural world. At times, she craved it. Luna became her BFF and introduced her to her precious brother.

Luna, being the genius she is, convinced her parents to take the whole family on a vacation in the tropics, and invited her new BFF to come along. Raven had never travelled overseas before, and was enchanted by everything. She fell in love with Luna's family, and then she fell in love with Luna's brother, Angell II.

After the Vacation, Raven was initiated and became a witch of neutral alignment. And then she had to study magic very hard, under Luna's careful instructions.

Upon completion, Raven attended university with Luna, Angell II and their other three siblings. They lived in an enchanted ancient dorm that had housed Luna's ancestors. Weird things happen there from time to time, Luna and one of her sisters were struck with a strange magical malady where they were psychologically turned into children, and had to be turned back by a special doll that looked like a baby.

But eventually all but one graduated, and afterwards Raven and Angel II got married, and had a lovely honeymoon in the Orient. During the honeymoon, Angell II gave the gift of the bite to his beautiful wife, so that she would become an immortal vampire, spending an eternity with her beloved soul mate.

Although Raven had become rich, Angel's family was even richer with old legacy money, and as a wedding present they sent a fat check via MATY electronic transfer, so that Raven and Angel could buy their dream home worth over 300,000 simoleans!

Now happily married, Raven works in the music industry, while Angel II works in the Mayors office conspiring to take his job. They've decided to wait for Angel III until they've both reached the top of their careers. In the mean time they've adopted two beautiful dogs to love and pamper.

Now Raven looks back on her life as an almost homeless teenage mundane orphan, and she can't believe she is now a witch, a vampire, and a multi millionaire living in a mansion. She really can't wait to have a family of her own, but she knows she is immortal, she has all the time in the world!

This is a true sim story.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#465 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 3:20 PM
I went mostly for a "modest" look for my character, but here goes.

Meet Dr. Whitney Knight(née Winters), recent graduate of La Fiesta Tech and PhD in Physics. She is a well-skilled scientific advisor for a top-secret government-owned science facility. Despite her physics-oriented major, she also specializes in robotics and has created a multitude of robots meant to help around in household tasks. All of that scientific genius lies behind a shy, yet kind exterior.

Scholar
#466 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 11:30 PM

Marisol Aldeano. She's a custom townie (I made her in BodyShop and released her in the wild, along with seven others), and I suck at coming up with surnames for them. They get stuck with names like DeVille and Townsend.
Field Researcher
#467 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 3:04 PM

Meadow Thayer is no longer a mean witch, but a neutral one.

Sorority sister Theresa Bui had a nightmare.

Old sorority sisters Jordan LeTourneau and Tiffany Oldie had a coffee date at the local Pleasantview restaurant.
Scholar
#468 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 8:47 AM
Theorist
#469 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by muddy
Gorgeous! Very elegant looking women. :lovestruc

@muddy
Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you.
Scholar
#470 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 2:55 AM

Unfortunately, Buffy didn't live long enough for little Chandra Goth to get to do more to bond with the dog than cuddling and sharing of food would allow. However, they were fond of each other.

Cassandra is trying to teach Chandra that being a Goth means keeping up appearances no matter what. Even if the house is a shambles, one must behave as if everything is perfect.

Inside, of course, cracking up is allowed -- in private.
Lab Assistant
#471 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 5:33 AM

Myra Worthington. And that is her hubby in the picture. They have one little girl together, and are expecting another little one soon.
Lab Assistant
#472 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 9:58 PM Last edited by Fouksia : 2nd Aug 2017 at 10:12 PM.

Four generations of Hicks women. Dixie is in the photobooth pic, with her daughter Julianna. Julianna's daughter Alicia is standing in front of the picture, with her daughter Camila. I really love how Dixie's face persists over the generations. Other than the same face, they all share a -randomized- aspiration (knowledge/fortune) and a penchant for getting pregnant in college. Although hopefully Camila will break the cycle when it comes to that, tbh.
Test Subject
#473 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 11:28 PM
Here are two of my female sims below! <3

Zelda

Meru
Test Subject
#474 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 10:41 PM
Molly, my last girl

Scholar
#475 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 8:46 PM

Liza Lind. One of my many, many sims. She's a Pro Party Guest. And very nice to.
Page 19 of 31