Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#426 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 4:12 PM
Azealia Banks

I just noticed the quality of my photos... how can I get them to not look pixelated?
Advertisement
Scholar
#427 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 4:28 PM
We don't use the ingame camera.
Mad Poster
#428 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 5:37 PM
You don't have to mess with a screenshot program if you don't want to. Although most of the really beautiful pics you see here are taken with a screenshot program (and sometimes edited), I use the in-game camera almost exclusively, because they self-organize and I use the story album, and it doesn't look especially pixelated. Large size, highest setting, and don't mess with the size, and it'll look like this:

Honey (Beare) Estic races her mother-in-law to her son Tel's crib, and loses.

This is Maddy's first grandchild, and she's not about to be crowded out with him.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/ssxUDC]

Down the street, newlywed Amanda Munny has flu in the house and is not about to get dressed, but her husband fixed the comfort soup, so she's cleaning up after it. Fair's fair.

Meanwhile, Honey's aunt-in-law, Margaret Estic Iana, is feeling uncomfortable and second-guessing her decision to go off birth control in order to appease the ghost of her mother. What if what Mom wants isn't a grandchild?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#430 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 9:43 PM
Starburst discovered the games console I put in the house. She's barely left it alone since!

Field Researcher
#431 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 4:47 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:29 AM.

Talithia Hallowell - the bisexual evil witch.
(And I may love to take pictures of her! :lovestruc)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Test Subject
#432 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:27 AM
Default Nadia

Theorist
#433 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 3:45 PM

Elana Laferrière
Aspiring hip-hop singer, she's currently a street-performer.

Réna Campelle-Méthot
Employee at the clothing store owned by her surrogate mother. Will Réna find out?

Héka Bossenec
Granville's wannabe City planner

Elisabeth Sheperd
Employee at the local toys store. She's seeking love. Will she realize that Niel Gariépy (the local Casanova) is not a perfect match for her?
Top Secret Researcher
#434 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 1:46 PM
I was just browsing my old TS2 screenshots and then I stumbled upon these pics. I never thought I could make a pretty sim like her :lovestruc

Test Subject
#435 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 7:27 PM

Gabriella Malone, business tycoon, master of puppets, and mother of two. Arguably less intimidating once you get to know what a huge dork she really is.

Shane Harper, the edgiest of edgelords -- once the scourge of the city streets, these days a smoother kind of criminal. Dislikes everything and everyone she doesn't love, and she loves only two things: her daughter, and cheesecake. Sometimes her partner, I guess, since he is the one that makes the cheesecake.
Instructor
#436 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 6:15 AM
Buck Grunt's wife Naenae Do. Her makeover after getting married turned out great.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Lab Assistant
#437 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 8:54 PM
A couple of my sims
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#438 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 10:02 AM

Serena Muse.
I just randomly made her to test my community lots, but she might as well become a townie.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Instructor
#439 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 8:54 PM
Link Ninja
#440 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 6:39 AM Last edited by Charmful : 16th Sep 2020 at 8:06 AM.
Mira Cosgrove decides what's she going to wear to a job interview for her post-college career. She wants to go into the business career track as a fashion marketer or be an architect. This was also a day before her fiancee, Jimmy Calhoun, had some kind of accident and forgot who she was (you can see him in the background smooching her in the photobooth pic)

Too Cutesy

Too edgy

Juuust Right!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#442 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 2:31 AM
My latest legacy founder, Posey Willowbottom. (she was made from the Jojo sim by lesyasun)

Mad Poster
#443 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 3:05 AM
Awwwwe..Posey is so cute!!!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Inventor
#444 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 3:26 PM
Aurelie Comtois, visiting the LeBacs camping, chatting up Mateo the camping owner

Oneida Bustamante from Honduras

Odarka Popovich from the Ukrain

All three are waiting until they can start as the second batch in the Quantum Ten program at the university.
Lab Assistant
#445 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 11:26 PM Last edited by lilyeverlasting : 13th Sep 2017 at 3:21 AM.
I made two sims and did a makeover.

Fawn

Primrose

And I made over Annette by Amalia for the 'makeover the sim above you' thread on GoS

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Field Researcher
#446 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 4:54 PM

Jane Pearson (Stacks) graduated from college and moved out of the sorority.

Jennifer Burb became an elder, but is not ready to give up her mayoral election!
Mad Poster
#447 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:16 PM
@lilyeverlasting
I SO need Fawn's hair! Would you be able to tell me where I can get this lovely hair please?

Lab Assistant
#448 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:38 PM
@Rosebine, sure! :D

It's Delta Radiate by Zeusar, here: http://zeusar.tumblr.com/post/12625...t2-alesso-kerli

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Mad Poster
#449 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:46 PM
Thank you!
There is now 44 loves!

Theorist
#450 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 11:59 AM
Default Meet Bonneville's female founders

Eglantine Lagrange
Bonneville's Architect

Ella Ducharme
Bonneville's writer

Gaïa Thibodeau
Bonneville's farmer

Stellia Thibodeau
Bonneville's seamstress
She's also Gaïa's twin sister