Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 1:06 AM
Default Celebrity Building CAS Tips
Hey, so I hope this is the right place for this, the help section seemed a little off there.

I was curious if anyone has ever recreated any Celebrities as Sims and their best tips/advice for it. I'm looking to build one man in particular (sorry no spoiler on who lol) just for giggles but every time I try to recreate him, the Sim just totally doesn't look anything like him. So I thought I'd put out there if anyone has recreated Celebrities and what your best advice/tips would be.

*edit* I have added some modded face templets, it's helped but not a lot.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 8:56 PM
the closest thing to celebrities in my game have been the ones that the maxiods created.

from my understanding, various sites have copies of various real-life celebrities.

by the way, I recall similar threads in the past.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:19 PM
You might want CC sliders. http://sims-2-sliders.tumblr.com/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 9:36 AM
Yep, sliders will be your best friend - see if you can find a face template that's maybe halfway there, tweaking little bits as you go along. Keep profile in mind, it should look like the celebrity from the front and side. Skin details are always your best friend, such as wrinkles, dimples, mouth corners, etcetera. They can help you make the sim look as lifelike as possible.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!