Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
What's a prairie game?

It's set in the prairie / west, turn of the century.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 9:28 PM
I don't think I've ever seen much CC for that type of game before. How would one combat the usage of cars and phones?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
I don't think I've ever seen much CC for that type of game before. How would one combat the usage of cars and phones?

I use hexameter and Dragon Slave's horse drawn vehicles. Since I play turn of the century, there are a few old timey phones that fit into the time period, but I also send the Sims to community lots quite a bit and make use of MogHughson's postal system.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 6:09 AM
My game is . . . softer, more realistic colors, I guess. I use a ton of Almighty Hat's defaults in my modern game. No crayola colored shovels and mops in my world. I also use her World Lit by Fire mod. Not a big fan of artificially bright colors. I use the twelve pooklet hair colors, which helps me distinguish between my sims.

As far as sim clothes and houses, well, I really dislike tattoos and piercings, so I don't have those (all my sims wear clip on earrings, clearly). But other than that, my sims pretty much let me know what they'll wear and where they'll live, and why. So I very often end up with sims dressed in ways I don't particularly like, but that fit their personalities. If that makes any sense.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Forum Resident
#30 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 4:42 AM
Maxis matchy Harry Potter
Page 2 of 2