Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 10:56 AM
Default "Twins" the virus returns!!!
Well my main household just had twins the other day. I was surprised but pleased. I decided to have some of the other households in my game grow as well. Instead of using the usual CAS genetics to give them a kid or two I decided to play them and have them try for baby. I wanted to actually see them walk around all big bellied. 3 days pass (in game) and just before I close my game I decided to see how the families are doing. I checked and all 3 household have twins. So is anyone else experiencing a second wave of the twin virus?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 12:40 PM
In all the 500 plus what hours playing I only had twins once.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 12:43 PM Last edited by Silly Merricat : 20th Apr 2015 at 1:04 PM.
I went on a streak of three sets of twins for my families and then triplets! But since then it's only been singles so I assumed this had been fixed. I guess not, heh.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 11:42 PM
In my game it seems like every other pregnancy results in twins. My current generation has 6 kids with 4 of them being from two sets of twins. The previous generation was only 4 kids (2 sets of twins). I can't stop having twins. And it's not even like I play rotationally and the babies were born while I was away playing someone else.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 2:45 AM
6 couples = 6 sets of twins in my game. It's a little out of hand.

Sarah (^..^) Origin ID: Chinchillagrl6
My Simblr
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:00 AM
I've only had three families sofar and two of the three had triplets

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:15 AM
Since re-installing my game after restoring my computer to factory setting, I have yet to have twins, let alone triplets. And before then, I have only seen twins once and triplets once.
Theorist
#8 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:35 AM
I recently had three pregnancies, the same amount of kids.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Instructor
#9 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:44 PM
Since the GTW patch, I've had four abduction pregnancies (four Kraft Singles) and two normal pregnancies (one Kraft Single, one set of triplets).
Inventor
#10 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 1:51 PM
I just had another set as well lol in one save I've got I think 5 sets of twins and one, no two sets of triplets. Multiple births are way more common than single births usually.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
One Minute Ninja'd
#11 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 3:18 PM
Maybe it's really a feature. I mean, without having to deal with the whole pesky toddler training stuff, they figured you could handle a litter without a sweat.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:22 PM
I have a mod that changes the percentages and it still seems to be working. My twin rate is only about 10% and I haven't had even one set since the new patch.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 5:32 AM
I think in my time playing the game since it's been released I have only had twins maybe twice and have yet to have triplets.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 5:05 PM
Ok, just got twins.
They are aliens, I named them Venus and Orion.

Really, I don't have many twins, so I am happy to have them.