Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th May 2011 at 2:59 PM
Well, I love waching films, esecially sci-fis... my eight favourite is:
-The Lord of hte Rings
-Back to the future
-The fifth element
-Star Wars
-Stargate
-Incepcion
-Pirates of the Caribbean
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th May 2011 at 3:08 PM
It's tough to pick only one. I usually like films that make me think about them after I've seen them. I loved Fight Club, Requiem for a Dream and Pi but I do have a childish obsession with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

"Over the Mountains of the Moon, down the Valley of the Shadow, ride, boldly ride," the shade replied - "if you seek for Eldorado"
Field Researcher
#28 Old 11th May 2011 at 3:31 PM
It's too difficult to say one favorite. I would have to break them down in genres.
Favorites:
-musical: The Rocky Horror Picture Show,Moulin Rouge and Sweeny Todd
_comedy: Shaun of The Dead
-drama:The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo and Little Women
-cartoon:The Last Unicorn,Shrek, and Alice in Wonderland
-fantasy:Willow and The Lord of The Rings Trilogy and the Original Clash of the Titans(not the crappy remake)
-scifi:Sunshine and The 5th Element
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd May 2011 at 8:22 AM
My all time favorite movie is Tinatic. I like this movie very much.
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd May 2011 at 4:30 PM
I'm a films eater, so ill just say my fav animation movie ever is Lion King! Still makes me tear up a little bit everytime I see it, after soooo many years =D
Instructor
#31 Old 25th May 2011 at 11:09 PM
Wolfman because I felt like I'm 12 again.
As a child I watched the original film with Lon Chaney: Der Wolfsmensch/The Wolf Man

It was my first horror film and I was scared to death.
This new Film brought all the feelings back. This was really a great experience!!! I enjoyed it.

Other films:
Resident Evil (whole series)
Apocalypse Now
Dawn of the Dead (Remake)
Riddick
Jaws
Equilibrium
The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain because i love the soundtrack.
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th May 2011 at 5:51 AM
I couldn't name one...there's too many I love D;
(In no particular order)
Monster: The Host
Thriller: Memento, Inception
Drama: The Peaceful Warrior
Fantasy: Where The Wild Things Are (Blame my repressed hipster-ness)
Action: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Kick Ass
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th May 2011 at 2:20 PM
the exorcist is good
Field Researcher
#34 Old 26th May 2011 at 4:00 PM
I have a varied top 5 (in no particular order).
Fight Club, Boondock Saints, Clerks 2, Grosse Point Blank and Kung Fu Hustle.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 26th May 2011 at 8:02 PM
Horror.. The entire Alien and Predators films.
New "The Walking Dead". The dawn of dead new. Old not very good in my opinion. The original Night of the Living Dead, Vampires. Some of these movies should be in the camp.

War movies. Band of Brothers, Full metal jacket and Platoon. As well as most of John Wayne movies. There are a couple exceptions.. Think John Wayne as a mongol.. Yeah that is why.
Zulu

Musicals. Fred Astaire and any one he danced with..

Camp. Rocky Horror Picture, Doctor Who. new and old, The Warriors, as well as the Road warrior trilogy. The Howling.. the first one. The rest of the series was just to awful and painful to watch. The Hammer Horror films.. Though some might be considered comedies just on wardrobe alone...

Other movies: Cars, monsters Inc., and Robots. Harry Potter series and the Ring Trilogy.

Comedies A Fish Called Wanda, National lampoon Christmas Vacation and Vacation, Caddy Shack, Young Frankenstein..

Though my favorite seasonal movie is "A Christmas Carol". Both the older versions and the one that Patrick Stewart did..
Forum Resident
#36 Old 26th May 2011 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gelis
This is probably the one of the hardest questions of all. I'm a movie freak and proud of it.

I generally love old classics like 12 angry men, Vertigo, Sunset Blvd etc, Singin' in the rain, It's a Wonderful Life etc.

My other favorites are Forrest Gump, Big Fish, Down with love, Chicago, Mouling Rouge!, The Green mile, The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal.. just to name a few.

12 angry men was real good wife and I watched that movie the other week.. I hope when the remake comes out that a cast of just as fine caliber actors can be assembled.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 7:57 AM
My top 12

1. Stepbrothers
2. The 'Bring It On' movies
3. The Holiday
4. Avatar
5. The Back Up Plan
6. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs (a kids movie yes but such a good one!)
7. Zombieland
8. Coraline
9. Knocked Up
10. Slumdog Millionare
11. There's Something About Mary
12. In Her Shoes

Those are just the ones off the top of my head

19 - Female - Australia
Page 2 of 2