Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2004 at 11:18 PM
Default Yet more changes :)
Hi All,

I've standardised the site theme across all members now, hopefully it's a lot easier to use. I'll be adding navigation images soon as well to make it even better.

Forums titles are implemented, but you'll have to post to find out what they are Lastly, welcome to all the new members who joined - I hope you stick around and see just what we can do with modding the Sims 2.

Advertisement
#2 Old 24th Sep 2004 at 5:32 PM
I like the light colour, it good for oldies like me to read.
janet
The Admin Formally Known As Aobh
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2004 at 4:34 PM
You're telling me! It took me the best part of a fortnight to convince Delphster to stick up that "welcome to..." banner.

I'll get nagging and see what I can berate him into doing :_P

[love you bunbun, aheh!]
- A.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2004 at 3:23 PM
It is pretty neat, but I would ad some screenshots and pictures or something. It is kinda plain at the moment.
Zombie Coder
#5 Old 20th Sep 2004 at 8:28 PM
Heh, that was a bit childish.

I like the new theme, Delphy. Thanks.
#6 Old 19th Sep 2004 at 11:40 PM
The site theme sucks! The font size is WAY too big and I don't like the light colors. I had just changed the site theme to the darker one and then come back a couple hours later and it's all light again! Arggh...ah well...I guess I have to disable stylesheets for this domain...
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Sep 2004 at 11:51 PM
I've already fixed the fonts, and explained about the themes. I'll say it again here - userthemes where only there until I built a custom theme.

Lighter coloured websites are much easier to read for the vast majority of people than dark ones. If you want to disable stylesheets go ahead.

If enough people ask me, then I may do a dark version of this theme. Until then, I hope you like the other changes.