Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 1:05 AM
CAS! Help Please!
sup evrybdy! Hey I see all of you makin frikin sweet CAS! screens but sum of them dont have some of the objects you can't delete so can sum 1 please help me! thnx for ure time reedin this.thnx!

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE FOR MASS DOWNLOADING
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 1:41 AM
What? Internet lingo is pretty hard to read
Faster kill pussycat
#3 Old 2nd May 2005 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by freekydeekydutch
sup evrybdy! Hey I see all of you makin frikin sweet CAS! screens but sum of them dont have some of the objects you can't delete so can sum 1 please help me! thnx for ure time reedin this.thnx!

Ok I think you have a bit of reading to do!! Then please edit your post!!!
Do not post till you have read ALL of this!

Quote:
Delphy Posting Guidelines

1. If a Mod or Admin tells you something, then do it. Be that removing yourself from a thread or changing a sig. Remember if a Mod says black is white, it's white.

2. No spam. That means no threads inciting flames or mindless chatter.

2.1 No Double Posting. Use the edit function. Reading 3 posts in a row by the same author is extremely annoying. Got something to add to your original post after you've hit reply? Use edit.

2.2 No CAPS LOCK POSTS OR TYPING LIKE THIS
2.3 Do not use excessive punctuation marks. You dont need to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.4 Do NOT type in l33tspeak, or use excessive abbreviations. For example: "um is ther ne way that i cud download a file cuz i cant use ne thing cud sum1 tel me wer 2 get it thx" is NOT acceptable. If you type like this you WILL be warned.

3. No bumping old threads with inane replies like "lol" or "i agree". Only add to an old thread if your comments are relevant and would be seen as a viable addition to a thread. Continuing on a conversation dropped months ago is not a viable reason.

4. No warez. At All. Mentioning it at all gets you fired out of the nearest ion cannon, never to return. Its evil. We hate that here. ( That goes for pr0n too ).

WE DO NOT SUPPORT ANY DISCUSSION OF USING NO-CD CRACKS HERE! I REPEAT - TALKING ABOUT NO-CD CRACKS OR ASKING FOR HELP ON THEM WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING BANNED.

Theft of intellectual property is a serious concern to those it most affects... the creators.
The Sims 2 community houses many great creators. In support of them and their work we have taken a firm stand against the promotion of software piracy (also known as warez) and the theft of digital media and other intellectual property (IP).

As such any forum member that advocates the theft of IP, or provides access through any means to warez, will be banned. You can consider warez to be anything related to the downloading of cracks and serial numbers or the downloading/sharing of software not licensed in accordance publisher’s wishes. Take note that file sharing of bootleg music or pirated software through peer to peer programs like Kazaa is a form of warezing.

Theft of IP is a broader term and would include, but is not limited to, the use of someone else's work, in part or in whole, and presenting it as your own. If you do use small part of someone's work product in a post ensure that it is properly referenced (link if available) and credit given.

Consider it fair warning not to test the boundaries, or intent, of these rules... even in jest.

Bans associated with the violation of these rules are considered permanent. Such bans may be lifted at the sole discretion of the administrators of this forum and only after it is clear there has been a change in the banned member’s attitude. If posting privileges are restored the first post to the community will be an apology.

5. Do not drag threads offtopic. Threads may be locked if you drag them offtopic. You may be banned from the thread, and have your posts deleted. The moderators are not here to clean up threads though so do not expect offtopic posts to just be deleted, and the thread left open. You are responsible for your posts, so if you get thread locked due to offtopic posts, it is your fault and no one elses. Offtopic posts that derail a thread ( provide fodder for others to post offtopic ), will most likely be locked straight away.

6. Do not post a thread and have the only content of the first post a link to a website with no qualifying text. Members need to know where they are going, and a either a breif summary by the thread starter or commentary, is required.

7. All posts are to be made in English. If you post something in a different language then a translation is required. Most of the staff only read english text so therefore we cannot moderate posts that are not written in English.

8. Do not post the same thread in more than one forum - choose the most appropriate forum for your topic and post it once only. In addition, creating a thread in one forum for the sole purpose of advertising a thread in another forum is not permitted.

8.1 Do not start a new thread in a forum if an existing active thread already exists on the topic. Post to the existing one and only start a new thread if the subject matter differs from the original thread.

9. King of Chaos Links/Threads and it's like are banned

10. Read rule one again.

Quoting People

The method of quoting someone piece by piece and disecting thier arguments will now be banned on this forum. It is akin to a form of flaming and is often used in a fashion to degrade and ridicule a persons argument.

There is no need to first quote bob

Quote:
Bob's first sentence on such and such topic

then begin to pick apart the sentence directly under it.

Quote:
Bob's second sentence on such and such topic

Quote:
Bob's third sentence on such and such topic

etc...

You may refer to individual comments through normal text for instance,

"and where bob says that such and such occurred and his comments were referring to this and that then my opinion on those points are..."

Keep these points in mind,

Do not use the quote feature to bully, harass, or pummel other people's arugements.
Do not use the quote feature as a way of posting while adding nothing of substance to a thread (do not, for example, quote someone else's post and then add "I agree")
Do not quote the entierty of another post, especially when it is on the same page of the thread as your response. This is both unecessary and disruptive.
Do not overuse the quote feature - if quotes take up more room in your post than what you are adding to the thread, rethink your post.
Do remember that the " character can also be used to denote quotations, so please use it.
Do use the quote feature to quote developers or content from another site (add a link too)

Remember that in the absence of specific rules concerning the specific use of quotes, moderators have both the right and responsibility to judge your use and take action accordingly.

As a rule of thumb keep quotes to around 2 per post. Anymore than 2 and you are running the risk of picking apart anothers post.

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.