Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 5:17 AM Last edited by plyplay665 : 19th Jun 2013 at 5:30 AM.
Default Castaway Stories - Environment Meter
I know it says in big bold letters, "Don't post game help," but I kind of just want to know if this is just my game or if it's common.

While playing a lot of my lots, when Sims go into certain areas (I just noticed while typing the thread it's always around outhouses) their environment meter goes ALL THE WAY INTO the red. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there any way I can fix this? Everything is clean and nice and what-not so I don't understand. You can't just clean the outhouses.

EDIT: So turns out it's for sure the outhouses because I looked inside and the toilet was dirty, so I deleted it and replaced it and it's good now. I feel like such a moron for making a pretty much pointless and out of place post because now I want to find a mod that enables the "clean" option for the object or SOMETHING. Sorry!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 10:30 AM
Really? My Sims' Environment meter is deep red only when close to the trash pit or the bush toilet. When they're inside or further away from the mentioned objects, they're all good.

I don't really think an inside toilet that's dirty would drop their need low.

Though it's funny, when I click on the Environment shortcut (I think it's K?) my Sims queue to pick up a baby. "Damn, that baby sure makes my room messy or something. Should get rid of it asap."
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 4:50 PM
I have noticed the trash pit does some damage to the environment too! I just don't know. I wish they didn't do that, because it makes for queuing things difficult since sometimes they'll be like, "Don't you see I'm in a bad mood?" No. You're not in a bad mood, you're just near something dirty. Now shut up and go do what I SAID. lol

That's funny about the baby, though! I've never had that happen to me yet!