Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2018 at 10:43 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 9th May 2018 at 11:19 PM.
Default Daytime/Nightime changer?(found)
For testing purpose. Waiting for daytime is long, and nightime is dark..not the best time to test your creations.
So I am looking for a mod that does just that.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 9th May 2018 at 10:52 PM
Do you want the actual time to change? Are you play testing a sim (family)?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2018 at 11:00 PM
Yes, I'd like the actual time to change, from day to night, or night to day. Mostly, night to day. I am testing objects, and want to see how sims are interacting with them etc.
Switching to buy/build mode helps, since you can toggle it, but then sims aren't living...

Theorist
#4 Old 9th May 2018 at 11:05 PM
I think it's simmanipulator is what I use. There is the ability to change the day, time, the season, as well as the accumulation in the season.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2018 at 11:11 PM
Oh..I think i have this, though never once used it. Thanks, I'll try..
Oh it works, thank you so much!

Theorist
#6 Old 9th May 2018 at 11:19 PM
Bein able to change the season and accumulation works great for testing too as you can make sure that a house is weatherproofed.
Alchemist
#7 Old 9th May 2018 at 11:28 PM
insimenator can also change time; though with more steps than sim manipulator.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 10th May 2018 at 2:36 AM
If you're in build mode, just change the day/night toggle. If you want to test in live mode, I just use the set hour cheat: sethour 21 - BOOM it's dark and all the lights come on - sethour 12 and it's midday.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2018 at 3:35 AM
Thank you for your tips, you all.
But I am testing a toy box...in a family that has a toddler and 2 children. Build mode like I said, is of no use for testing how sims interact with the object, since they are all on pause. And set it to mid day would make the children miss some school...I know, it is just a test family in a test 'Hood, but avoiding annoyances is also cool. So! using Sim manipulator to change time to AM and 7, is perfect, does exactly what I need!

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#10 Old 10th May 2018 at 11:10 AM
I change the time all the time - set it to midday, then put it back to 7am or whatever you need. Kids don't miss school.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 11th May 2018 at 12:13 AM
set the time, place a simlogical school sign so the bus doesn't come.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th May 2018 at 12:14 AM
But I love it when they go to school...