Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 7:07 AM
Default WCIF: No shooing before WooHoo
I used to have a hack that kept Sims from shooing each other out of the room before WooHooing, but I can't find it now. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 8:11 AM
I do not have the answer but why do they shoo at all? I just put my sims to rest on the bed (clothes on) before woohoo and go from there. No shooing.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 9:03 AM
They shoo other sims who aren't part of the woohooing couple out of the room before woohooing. It's like how they shoo people out of the bathroom.
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 9:06 AM
Ok, I did not get the complete picture. I thought it was just the two in the room. Sorry.
Inventor
#5 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 9:55 AM
Don't worry, Mrmo. I thought the same thing as well - why would sims who want to woohoo with each other shoo the target out?

Short of using certain adult mods, I'm not sure if Dizzy had something along those lines. I've forgotten if bed-less-shoo works for woohoo (or if it's just for bed usage), and I'm not sure if bed-public-woohoo is something you'd be interested in. Maybe MTS's sister site has something related?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 11:26 AM
I thought that Chris Hatch had something like that, but I still can't get into his new website.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 8:20 PM
I checked Dizzy's hack and I'm not sure that's what I wanted. bed-woohoo-public looks like fun, though

Could it have been a hack that affects privacy? I checked around some but all I could find was this which only affects social bunnies and servos and the like.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#8 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I thought that Chris Hatch had something like that, but I still can't get into his new website.

I kind of did the opposite, I make sure they unconditionally shoo minors and can't continue until all minors are gone. At Red Light District they shoo other sims before they even get into the bed to keep the room clear and running smooth.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2018 at 11:32 PM Last edited by Dragonstarlady : 21st May 2018 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Didn't put where to find link.
A no-shoo-bed-whoo mod by LizzLove years back did exactly this. Now though, no working link on her download . I have to use the bed now myself. *sigh* I like my other fancy beds around the house, not just one style. The mod's spot is on here at MTS, but it doesn't have working link in it.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 22nd May 2018 at 12:57 AM
With christianlov's Easy Bed they don't shoo before woohoo, unless you turn Privacy on. Some of my Romance Sims have multiple Easy Beds in the same room.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd May 2018 at 6:45 AM
I did find her instructions for creating this mod by yourself: http://www.modthesims.info/archive/...hp?t-10983.html (in her post from 11th Nov 2004, 1:24 AM)