Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 12:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default two construction questions
Hello!, I have two questions in a construction theme in which I am very inexperienced, the first question is… Can a small lot be put on a larger empty lot? , I like a house I have, but it has very little outdoor space... (and no, I don't know how to build that house.) . Second question, sometimes it looks something like what you see in the attached image, I can't erase that excess with anything, not with "move objects on" or anything, maybe another trick that I don't know?... It's just that I That was ugly like that, a long time ago, it happened to me on another lot, but I deleted that game, but I'm going to keep this one. (I'm learning things thanks to you). I hope you can help me, thank you
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 12:58 AM
There is a program that can do advanced things such as stack lots but I don't think this is what you want.
if you would like the lot to be bigger you can enlarge it in Lot Adjuster. https://modthesims.info/d/384656/lo...ay-23-2013.html

If the tile won't remove you may need to try CFE. Constraint Floor Elevation building cheat. Before that I would try removing all the stairs.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#3 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 1:10 AM
Could it be that you have an invisible service object placed on that tile, other than the stairs? Something hanging on the wall that "adds floor". I have a tool that can show you what is on the tile.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 4:03 PM
The lot adjuster has been very helpful to me (it was too big for me, but I think they can be made little ... or not?)... on the tile, there is nothing there, I have already erased almost the entire house .. where can I download that pescado fix ? .. thank you
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 4:05 PM Last edited by shastakiss : 5th Mar 2024 at 7:14 PM.
I'd try removing the lanterns on the railing, then sledgehammering/deleting the floor tile. After that the lanterns should be replaceable using moveobjects

edit oh wait you removed the stairs before I posted sorry and it really is a stuck object situation so yeah Pescado's file is here
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=1609.0
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 3:37 AM
The pescado's stuck object remover has worked perfectly, thank you very much, to finish, I made my batch too big, I was looking for a tutorial to resize it (shrink it) and I don't see anything, there is that option in the LotAdjuster, but it gives me an error, it says I have stairs, or swimming pools etc... and I didn't touch the lot, it's like when I made it big... does anyone know if it can be made smaller? Thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 11:50 PM
I already solved it, the only thing that had changed was the grass on the ground... It was a custom grass (high quality grass), and the program notices that as an object... I put it in case it happens to someone else (although I don't think so, I'm the only one with things this strange! ).. hahaha thanks for all the support
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 8th Mar 2024 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Missdabone
The pescado's stuck object remover has worked perfectly, thank you very much, to finish, I made my batch too big, I was looking for a tutorial to resize it (shrink it) and I don't see anything, there is that option in the LotAdjuster, but it gives me an error, it says I have stairs, or swimming pools etc... and I didn't touch the lot, it's like when I made it big... does anyone know if it can be made smaller? Thank you

It's seeing an object in its way. I would check around your lot for anything and use the stuck object remover if need be as items can be invisible.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~