Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 3:56 PM
Default 2015 Calendar Contest Winners
Official MTS 2015 Calendar Contest Results

Happy New Year everyone! We're a day behind but we blame the wondrous festivities!

Congratulations to everyone who participated in our calendar contest. We loved seeing what all of you came up with. This was the first year for TS4 and, with it only a couple months old, it was really fun seeing what could be done with it. For a few of you, your entry was actually for first post on MTS so welcome! Everyone did a great job and narrowing it down to our winners was really a task but we're finally ready to announce the winners. Everyone be on the lookout for your achievements, stickers, and, if applicable, blue ribbons. Congratulations again!

Winners

Our winners are as follows:
TS2TS3TS4
JanuaryGimbitmenLuckkZexxa
FebruaryCharmfulpoliocerapplefeather2
MarchFreelalaBloodyScholasticginrouken
AprilpizzaJessiLImAGirltoyou
MayVivitaliajessica100w_sims
JuneOrchidNemigaSimsRocka778
JulyPeterskywalker!varpunenRomerJon17
Augusttupelo66Weiblabosow_sims
SeptemberCharmfulNabucodonosorllLunararc
OctoberPhaenohMariTomNabucodonosorll
NovemberPenelopeTmixa97srMariTom
DecemberJulie JFentonparkninjaMissChevus

To see all the great entries, check out the Contestant Entries Table for both TS2, TS3, and TS4.

Game Calendars:
As with previous years, we also have downloadable calendars for your games. You can find them:

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
13 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 5:09 PM
@heaven, I think there's a mistake! I see my name as the winner from october from TS4 calendar, however, in the calendar, the picture that corresponding to october is from MissChevus, not the mine.

Congrats for all the winners!
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 5:41 PM
Congratulations to all the winners on their beautiful images!
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:40 PM
Wow, I won! Thank you judges!
Congrats to all the winners and participants. There were so many amazing pictures~
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:55 PM
I didn't win, but nonetheless, congratulations to all of the winners! All of the pictures are beautiful and I'll be putting the calender in my game asap.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
@NabucodonosorII SoOOOooo Sorry! I copy/pasted the wrong image. The download has been fixed.

No problem! Thank you HugeLunatic!
Theorist
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 12:38 AM
Congratulations, everyone (aww...I won a spot too).

Much thanks to the judges and creators of the calendars. This was a fun contest and there were so many great pictures submitted (for all versions of the games).

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Link Ninja
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 4:05 AM
This is my favorite contest and I am so happy to have won this year...twice! Thanks to the judges and the modders that put together the calendars Also a good job to everyone that entered!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 5:30 AM
so thanks it is so nice and Congratulations, everyone
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 6:34 AM
OH MY GOSH!!!!! THIS IS MY BEST 2015 YEAR! For 2 YEARS I cannot believe it! Thank you so much! xD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 10:46 AM
What? I won?! My idea for this contest came out last several days before due date, even I sacrificed my sleep time. Finally my time for doing this contest was paid-off. Thank you very much heaven for judging the contest!

Waiting for new blue ribbon icon under avatar :D

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 1:09 PM
Didn't expect to win a slot - Thanks so much
Thanks judges and congrats to the other winners
Thanks MTS for such an awesome contest - there was some wonderful pics there
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 5:41 PM
I won... I won! Anyway congrats to all the participants. There were many good entries.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 6:12 PM
This contest was very fun to participate! This is still more nice because I won in two games! hahah
I hope there's more contests because I will participate for sure!
Instructor
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 7:14 PM
Yay thank you!! I didn't even realise the results were up until IrishA pmed me! Well done everyone!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 4:14 PM
All of the winners should now have their blue stickers and their purple winner stickers. I've still got to get the participant stickers handed out but I'm getting there!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#18 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 8:00 PM
Congratz everyone!

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Alchemist
#19 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 10:26 PM
Oh, I was so surprised! Thank you, everyone. I love this contest the best. And thanks to VerDeTerre for letting me know, ha ha. She saw that I'd won before I did.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 5:46 AM
Congratulations to everyone.

The calenders looks great. Well done

"I only live in real life, when my Sims need a break"
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:36 AM
Congrats to all the winners! It was fun to take part at this contest. The calendar looks really cool and I am sure my Sims will like it. :D

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 11:11 AM
Omg Wow Im Soo Happpy Nice Job To Everyone But Wow :d This Made My Day!!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 11:16 AM
Oh, thank you! I play The Sims 2 for years, but never competed in any competition. Congratulations to all the winners ! Good job!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 4:59 PM
Huzzah! Now to put the item in my game.
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 5:47 PM
Congrats to all the winner :-)
Page 1 of 2