Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 9:02 AM
Sims Medieval won't stop loading after create a sim.
I have tried looking this up and though I found similar problems regarding long load times, I did not seem to find anything regarding an infinite load screen after you create your first sim. When I started a new game and went to create my monarch, everything worked fine, up until I went to save and exit it to continue to the game. It stays stuck on the "Exiting Create a Sim..." for a ridiculous amount of time and it is very annoying. All I have really as far as mods and CC goes is some hairstyles, some accessories, and other mods that are suppose to improve my game for me.

This is my mods list for those who need to know in order to help me.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 11:02 PM
"This is my mods list for those who need to know in order to help me."

[/QUOTE]

I've used all of these same mods at one time or another. The one that caused numerous freezing and crashing problems for me was the mod that lets you edit sims in CAS during game play. It would destroy that kingdom. I would take out the edit in CAS mod, clear your cache and try again. The best thing to do is to install Grim's Core which will eliminate the need for all of these mods with the exception of Nointro. With the core you will be able to edit the NPC sims, even changing their traits, without causing an Apocalypse in your kingdom. Good luck!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 1:56 AM
Nope, the core mod does nothing other than fuck up the game performance as well as making the game do stuff like "Not Responding" and Crashing.