Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 1:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Restaurants
What am I missing when I do a restaurant? I've used Crypt O the night as my guide, I have a podium, usable tables and chairs, the propper stove, and yet when I take a sim to dine "We're sorry, we're all booked up" or something like that.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 2:17 AM
It probably has to do with the placement of walls, doors, and other infrastructure.

Can you provide screenshots of the current lot for us to examine?

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 5:01 AM
Do your tables have deco in the centre of small tables? If you do and you don't have the centrepiece as centrepiece mod on MTS, this may be one reason for the message.

This happens on hotel lots as they seem to remember previous diners and the only way I have solved that is to go in build mode and replace all the table and chairs. :/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 12:09 AM
No center pieces, and the room is currently an 15x15 square with no decor other then a 4 top table, two chairs, the restaurant stove, a cheep door, an a pouium set 2 squares away from the door. I have to look up how to do screen shots.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:06 AM
Just press the PRTSC button and paste it into a picture viewing program.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 11:57 AM
The podium is in the same room as the tables?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
The podium is in the same room as the tables?

Ahhhh..... no I don't think it is. Such a simple and obvious answer
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 12:27 AM
In my neighbourhood one community restaurant has the podium in a separate room and is working fine, is it different for sim-owned restaurants or is the difference that I separated the rooms with an arch instead of a door?