Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 3:03 AM Last edited by nightrain96c : 11th Sep 2016 at 3:57 AM. Reason: Additional Information
Trying to download zip etc files for TS4
Can someone please help,

When I try to download zip or WinRAR file from here it looks like the zip or rar file is starting to download then nothing, if I have bitcomet open the top flashes for a second then nothing. if I don't have it open, it then opens and nothing happens. when I down load from sims resources, it actually opens another download window all together and doesn't try to use bitcoment. does anyone know how to fix this or let me know where I can get the same downloads where it does work. there are lots of mods, traits Etc. here I would like and find it frustrating not being able to do so.

Thanks You.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 1:22 PM
Why are you trying to use BitComet? Why not just download normally? All the files are just normal download links, and work for many thousands of people every day, so I don't see it as a problem with the site, just your particular setup.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 2:53 AM
Default downloading from mod the sims
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Why are you trying to use BitComet? Why not just download normally? All the files are just normal download links, and work for many thousands of people every day, so I don't see it as a problem with the site, just your particular setup.

Hi, Thanks for replying but I don't know how to change the set up. When I go on sims resource it does just download normally, but for some reason when I am on this site it tries to use the bit comet on my machine and I don't know how to change it other than uninstalling bit comet I guess. Thanks again for your reply.
Site Helper
#4 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 3:57 PM
I've never used BitComet, but I suspect it's probably got something for Options somewhere since it seems to have decided that MTS needs it to run, but other sites don't. Google "How to adjust BitComet Settings" and you will find several guides. (I was going to look at one and tell you what it said, but there was a plethora of results. You can have text only, text with pictures, or videos; with or without proxy setups, and probably in multiple languages. If one is hard to follow there are a lot of others in the same style, so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find one that suits you. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook