Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 10:28 AM
Send world to Export problem??
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to install your custom hood as I am having trouble with it.

I have read the walkthrough and have completed each step. I have given my hood a custom name, description and image. The problem I am having is once I have used the send world to export button and it saves successfully, I cannot find the supposely sim.pack file. My hood only saves as a .world. Any idea where can I find this sim.pack file because I cant find it?

I have looked both in my CAW folder/UserToolData/Worlds under MyDocuments And I have also looked in the UserToolData/Worlds folder in my Program Files, Sims, CAW folder.

I am confused. Can anyone help me locate this file?? Thank You.

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 10:32 AM
My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Exports

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 10:35 AM
OMG! Thank you so much. hahaha. I feel so silly. I found that I had saved the file like 5 times just because I didn't know where it was saving to.

I found it now. Finally. :D

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."